Strange behaviour when playing panoramiv Video in VR

• Hi all together

I am working again with panoramic video and this time i have several Problems. ATM im using the newest Version pr13.
    So what's not working for me:

I have a vtour where already the first scene is a panoramic video (3840x1920, mp4). I have it paused at start an i can see the poster getting loaded and some seconds later the first frame of the video shows up.
    To start the video i have placed a button, that calls the function

Code
    plugin[video].play();

When i start it normally on my desktop, everything works fine. The button disappears and the video plays. When i first enter VR mode and click the button in VR, the button also disappears but the video will no play. I can hear the sound of the video, so somehow it is playing but i just get the first frame shown. I just have that for the first scene, later scenes work as they should. (Is it normal that the video pauses when you enter VR mode while the video is already playing?)
    Any advice on how to solve that?

Another thing:
    Is it possible to have like a "loading..." sign (own graphic preferred) also when entering a panoramic video in VR? I just get a black screen until the video has loaded.

If anyone has experience with problems like that it would really help if you could share your knowledge with me. Literally stuck on that problem atm.
    Sven

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!