• Hello, I gethering coordinates from spherical view to JSON file and i would like to use this points to generate heatmap or put those points on the spherical scene or something transparent to visualise those points in KrPano. Is this possible to do at this moment?

• Hi, thanks for reply but i have problem like:

Our JSON file have
    {
    "Coordinates":[
    {"Latitude":"-4.42519","Longitude":"-1.091525","Timestamp":"151117121927963"},
    {"Latitude":"-4.382908","Longitude":"-1.066642","Timestamp":"151117121927980"},

}],
    }
    and so on.

This can have 3000 position or even more… and printing this values in Krpano “info” took me 10 sec so with more Coordinates it will take much more, and placing that many objects will kill performance of Krpano. Next i don't want objects to overlap. I want to do something like

to visualise it in spherical view of pano like i did in 2D using heatmap library for JS.

But Heatmap on 2D image was just for testing

spheretoscene and scenetosphere just converts values(if i understood well) and i don't need converting just to draw by using latitude and longitude from json and other option didn't help me as i would like to.

jordi
    With so many hotspots performance of Krpano won't decrease?

• Yes with so many hotspots, krpano will be slow, also the time for creating them will be huge, any way you should be using javascript function to create them rather than the xml method.

What you should do is to create an image with the result you get as you are showing above, and load that image as a hotspot that could cover the full pano.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!