• Hi,

I've some difficulties to resize Map Panel. I would like to see the map with fixed size (eg 400px x 400px) not 100% x 100%.

I've try to set some different height / width values in vtourskin.xml node <layer name="skin_layer" ...
    The biggest difficulty is to understand how to change the height.
    For the width I solved with <layer name="skin_scroll_window" type="container" width="400" ...

Thank you

• Hi gpsblues, *,

If you or anybody else is interested in interactively resizing the map container, please use my slightly updated vtourskin.xml attached.
    It is possible to change the width of the map container only when dragging little icons in the righttop and leftbottom corners of the map.
    Just replace the krpano vtourskin.xml in the ../skin/ folder.

Since the height of the map is calculated at more events my update does not touch it. The map can use the whole window (area) e.g. it is not limited with the narrow skins as ultra light skin, glass skin or flat default skin. It's working with the krpano 1.19.pr16 version.
    To test it replace the ..\krpano-1.19-pr16-win\viewer\examples\demotour-corfu\skin\vtourskin.xml and run the demotour-corfu example in the krpano examples.

To see the panos with the resizeable maps enjoy here https://pavel.ursiny.sk/pano/cz/Praded…rs.i18n_lang=en

Pavel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!