• Hi, maybe there is something I didn't get but all my browsers on my Windows 10 PC returns true to device.touch, even if I don't have a touch screen ?
    Checked on my macbook and laptop PC and device.touch returns false as expected.

I disabled the windows touchscreen driver with no success...

Any idea from where could come the problem ?

Thx !

PS: you can check what your browser returns here

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jeromebg (24. November 2017 um 10:39)

• Hi,

sorry, but that should be something specific to your system... when the browser reports that there is touch-screen-support (for what reason whatever, but normally only when there is really a touch-screen), then krpano is reporting that too... On all my test systems this is working as it should.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

sorry, but that should be something specific to your system... when the browser reports that there is touch-screen-support (for what reason whatever, but normally only when there is really a touch-screen), then krpano is reporting that too... On all my test systems this is working as it should.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Of course Klaus, I understand that perfectly, but the thing is I didn't knew where to search ?
    I finally disabled windows HID touch driver again and it's working as expected now...
    Thanx for replying.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!