• Hi, maybe there is something I didn't get but all my browsers on my Windows 10 PC returns true to device.touch, even if I don't have a touch screen ?
    Checked on my macbook and laptop PC and device.touch returns false as expected.

I disabled the windows touchscreen driver with no success...

Any idea from where could come the problem ?

Thx !

PS: you can check what your browser returns here

Edited once, last by jeromebg (November 24, 2017 at 10:39 AM).

• Hi,

sorry, but that should be something specific to your system... when the browser reports that there is touch-screen-support (for what reason whatever, but normally only when there is really a touch-screen), then krpano is reporting that too... On all my test systems this is working as it should.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

sorry, but that should be something specific to your system... when the browser reports that there is touch-screen-support (for what reason whatever, but normally only when there is really a touch-screen), then krpano is reporting that too... On all my test systems this is working as it should.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Of course Klaus, I understand that perfectly, but the thing is I didn't knew where to search ?
    I finally disabled windows HID touch driver again and it's working as expected now...
    Thanx for replying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!