Prevent hotspot zoom when zooming in/out of pano

• How can I disable the "reverse zoom" effect on hotspots and labels when zooming in or out of a panorama? If I zoom out, the hotspots are automatically getting larger and when I zoom in, they are getting smaller. Here is a link for you to see the effect: https://www.luxviz.com/360/qunci-vill…r-enhanced.html

NOTE - the info overlays are working, but at the time of posting this, I do not have the videos and photo gallery overlays programmed to work... yet.

Here is my pano XML code - https://www.luxviz.com/360/qunci-vill…ur-enhanced.xml
    Here is my vtourskin XML code - https://www.luxviz.com/360/z-skin/vto…ci-enhanced.xml

I would like to completely disable any zoom effect on the hotspots, icons (for info, video, and photos) and text labels.

Thanks,
    Rick

• I do not have either zoom or distorted set to true, and as I read the documentation, the default values are false - I tried to explicitly add zoom="false" and distorted="false" but that still didn't prevent the "reverse zoom effect" where the hotspots get larger when you zoom out

• I do not have either zoom or distorted set to true, and as I read the documentation, the default values are false - I tried to explicitly add zoom="false" and distorted="false" but that still didn't prevent the "reverse zoom effect" where the hotspots get larger when you zoom out

it works for me just add distorted="false" in hotspot tag

• I know this posting is a bit older, but I do have the same and maybe one more issue than the original poster. Therefore I decided to continue in this thread as it keeps similar or same issues together. On side-note: I am really new to krpano, but I did try to solve my matter by reading through the docs and looking at some other examples, but unfortunately without any success. ... So, my issue is (once again) as follows:

When I set a hotspots distorted attribute to false the hotspot changes its position (when moving around the scene) and scales (when zooming in or out). This is even the case when I explicitly set the zoom attribute to false. As this does also happen, when I do use the standard tour.xml generated by the "krpano tour builder", add a hotspot via the tour-builder interface and just add the distorted attribute with a false property to the generated hotspot, I am wondering, if this is standard behaviour, if I do need to use some specific configuration / setting to suppress this behaviour (for once I thought I need to use a sphere and not a cube image, but that (probably obviously) didn't change anything) or what might cause this issue?
    Many thanks and kind regardsRobin

• Thanks for your reply. Then I guess I must be making a pretty novice mistake.

Here is a link to the most simplistic example showing what I have trouble with: https://sandbox.duesselpix.com/vtour/tour.html

Kind regards,
    Robin

in your example, the arrow does not scale, it always remains the same size relative to the screen size when the panorama viewing angle changes. hotspot has the following settings - - distorted=false . This is the correct behavior of the hotspot.

• ... I was working on some different projects in recent time and therefore wasn't really able to respond any sooner. Please excuse. Nevertheless or even more so thanks for your reply.

Ok, I see and agree. As of now I believe the issue I originally had was actually different than what if have tried to describe in my initial post and show with the example I have given. With a little bit more experience now I assume that the hotspot positioning "issue" I had when setting distorted=false was caused by some additional defined attributes (maybe via style(?)) or some incorrect use of css. This isn't necessary at all, but if this is possible I would appreciate any kind of confirmation.

Regardless of the latter and in summary: At least as of now the topic can be seen as resolved from my part.

Many thanks
    Robin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!