Disabled Hotspots when going back to first scene

• Hi guys

I have a strange behavior when going back from second to first scene via the arrows in the menu.
    On my mac it's only on Safari, Chrome is working fine (Mac/Win).

So what's wrong:
    When coming back to first scene, my hotspots are not clickable anymore. Cursor Icon stay on the arrow, no hand icon appearing.
    -> as soon as i open the thumbnail gallery they work again. As well when i come back to first scene over thumbnail gallery it works.
    So i checked the skin_nextscene action and found out that i can solve the problem when changing the value of the

Code
    wait(0);

at the beginning to

Code
    wait(0.3);

(values below don't work).
    If it was only 0.1 seconds it would not be a problem, but one feels the delay with 0.3s.

Also with same appearance as the problem above i get not best resolution loaded when going back to first scene.
    -> this can't be solved with opening menu, but with a slight zoom over mouse scroll.

Anyone already had similar problems before?
    Using Krpano 1.19pr12 for this project

Thanks for your help
    Sven

• Hi Klaus

I already thought that but hoped for a known problem.
    So i will provide some code here:

tour.xml first part

actions used in scenes

Code
    <krpano>  <action name="showinfo">    tween(layer[startbox].height, %2);    set(scenenumber, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].number));    txtadd(startboxtext, 'get:infotext.text_', get(scenenumber));    set(layer[startbox_text].html, get(startboxtext));    if(%1,      set(layer[startbox].state, "opened");      set(layer[closestartboximage].crop, 12|64|40|64);      set(layer[get(startboxtext)].visible, true);      tween(layer[startbox].x, 0);      ,      set(layer[closestartboximage].crop, 76|64|40|64);      tween(layer[startbox].x, -300);      delayedcall(0.5, set(layer[get(startboxtext)].visible, false));      if(layer[startbox].state == "closed", showinfo(true);, set(layer[startbox].state, closed););    );  </action>
      <action name="updatemap">    if(%1 == 'google',      set(show_extramap, true);      set(layer[googlemaps].visible, true);      set(layer[googlemaps].parent, skin_extramap);      ,      set(layer[googlemaps].visible, false);      set(layer[extramap].visible, false);      set(show_extramap, false);    );  </action>
      <action name="showthumb">    txtadd(hotspotclose, %1, close);    txtadd(hotspotpic, %1, pic);    txtadd(hotspottxt, %1, txt);
        if(actualspot !== null,      tween(hotspot[get(actualspot)].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].visible, false););    );
        if(hotspot[%1].visible != true,      set(hotspot[%1].ath, %2);      set(hotspot[%1].atv, %3);      set(hotspot[%1].visible, true);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 2);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(actualspot, %1););      ,
          set(actualspot, null);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5,      set(hotspot[%1].visible, false);      );    );  </action>
      <action name="showart">    txtadd(hotspotclose, %1, close);    txtadd(hotspotpic, %1, pic);    txtadd(hotspottxt, %1, txt);
        if(actualspot !== null,      trace(notnull);      tween(hotspot[get(actualspot)].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(hotspot[get(actualspot)].visible, false););    );
        if(hotspot[%1].visible != true,      set(hotspot[%1].visible, true);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 2);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 1);      delayedcall(0.5, set(actualspot, %1););      ,      set(actualspot, null);      tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 0);      set(hotspot[%1].zorder, 1);      delayedcall(0.5,      set(hotspot[%1].visible, false);      );    );  </action>
    </krpano>

we have a custom skin file as well. but i don't like to share this open here.
    i can provide it to you klaus if needed...

thanks for your help
    sven

• I just replaced the custom Code in the vtourskin from the next_scene action with the standard code. Still the same issue.
    Also i found out that it's not only the first Pano that is affected, also the last one sometimes has non clickable hotspots.
    It's more when someone clicked a lot of hotspots before entering first/last Pano.

I have no clue and customer is getting really nervous. Hope to solve that soon, will keep you updated.

Sven

• Thanks Alexey

In the meantime I upgraded the Krpano Core from 1.19pr12 to 1.19pr14 and that solved my problem.
    I wanted to avoid changing this during a nearly finished project but in the end it was the only thing i could try.
    Took some time to but seems to work now.

Sven

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!