Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »Alexey Tkachenko« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Interpreting, Building virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 09:37

Textfield hotspots inside Andriod App are displayed differently

Hi everyone!

We're making a Cordova app using some of our VTs and we use textfield hotspots extensively (useful for some info in VR mode). Everything works OK, except the distorted text hotspots. In the app, font seems to be a bit bigger and text is sometimes shifted or cut out. I made a barebone example of this and tested it in Krpano testing server and inside the test app. See the difference in the attached screenshots.

I wonder if this can be fixed from Krpano side or maybe has anyone here ever stumbled upon the same problem?

Thanks for any help or hint! ;-)

P.S. We use the latest Krpano version (19.pr-4).
»Alexey Tkachenko« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • screen1.jpg
  • screen2.jpg
  • screen3.jpg
  • screen4.jpg
Regards,

Alexey

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: creating ideas & coding them

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 10:20

Maybe the problem is because of the device detection.

Just check what device you get back from inside the app... and maybe you will need to force a mobile
everpano.com smart virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 10:33

I forgot to add that I test on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Android 6). The device is detected correctly. It seems for me that problem is somewhere in texfield WebGL internal code (maybe some parameter from the browser is not achieved by Krpano correctly and so the text goes messy).

See the attached screenshot from my mobile - I traced a lot of info to pinpoint the problem, but it seems that Krpano achieves all data like device and browser correctly.
»Alexey Tkachenko« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • log_screnshot.jpg
Regards,

Alexey

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 17:40

Hi,

looks strange...

Is the font size different?
It looks a bit like that on your screenshot...

That could explain why the rendering-text wouldn't fit into the text-bounding-boxes... but I have no idea why the browser would report the text-bounding-boxes with a different font size than it would render the fonts...

There is basically no browser or feature detection involved in the text-rendering, so the problem must be somewhere else...

Do you have something for testing?

Best regards,
Klaus

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2017, 08:41

Hi)

Yes, I tested different font sizes and text settings (one hotspot with mipmapping and oversampling), but the result is still the same - OK in browsers and messy in our beta app.

Here's the link to my test example: http://vt.most-inform.com/bugs/text_spots/

All spots are with identical css setting now.

And the same spots inside the app (see screenshots).

However, I don't know how to share this example inside the app with you, Klaus... *confused*
  • screen5.jpg
  • screen6.jpg
  • screen7.jpg
  • screen8.jpg
Regards,

Alexey

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2017, 09:40

Small update here: if I set "renderer=css3d" to the hotspots, they look OK inside the app. However, no hotspots in VR in this case *sad* (see screenshots). So the problem is somehow connected to WebGL rendering...
  • screen9.jpg
  • screen10.jpg
Regards,

Alexey

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2018, 10:10

Any news on this? Has anybody stumbled upon the same problem while making an app?
Regards,

Alexey