Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• »Tuur« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 11:29

Mac Safari 10.13.2 360 video playback ISSUE

Hi,

i just updated to the newest mac Siera update 10.13.2.

Now i find problems with playback of 360 video.
Audio plays, video not...
Chrome and firefox are fine.
I did a reboot, but offline as well as online i find problems.
'Tours' or projects that worked fine don't run the 360 video any more.

No errors, and yes i know about the autostart and how to fix that.

Maybe somebody can confirm this?

Any clue's?
*cry*

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tuur« (28. Dezember 2017, 12:52)

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 15:37

That is iOS.
I had not that problem, when i understand right.

Tuur *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018, 11:11

Nope, the video playback issue is still there on Safari Desktop/MacOS

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 15:55

Hi,

it's a core bug in Safari itself (you know - Apples new software quality ;-))

I have now already wasted several hours/days trying to find out what triggers that bug but without results so far, there is no logic to see behind that bug...

At least there is a possible, but bad performing workaround - when rendering the video first into a canvas element and then using that canvas as webgl texture, it at least works...

The IE11 browser requires the same workaround, so it's possible trigger/enable the IE11 workaround also for Safari by some xml code - e.g. add this anywhere in the xml:

Quellcode

<!-- temporary and bad performing workaround for the Mac Safari 11.0.2 pano-video bug -->
<set var="device.ie" val="true" if="device.mac AND (device.safariversion GE '11.0.2')" />

But I will keep researching of course.

Best regards,
Klaus

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 18:04

thanks klaus,
do you know if that bug is acknowledged by apple?

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 21:11

do you know if that bug is acknowledged by apple?

Not that I know, but I have reported it now here:
https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=181445

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 15:33

video ready fired after full video is loaded

Maybe is this issue also related,

my scene onloadcomplete event is only fired and the isvedeoready is only true after the whole video is loaded in safari (Version 11.0 (13604.1.38.1.6)

or has anyone else seen this problem and has a fix?

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 15:42

Maybe is this issue also related,
No, that's not related - this here is a about a Safari bug in Safari version 11.0.2.
The black-video-texture there seems to be caused by a Safari internal video-conversion bug.

In Safari 11.1 (available as preview) this bug is already fixed.

As temporary workaround the code from above could be used (that workaround will be also applied automatically in next krpano release for that Safari version).

Zitat

onloadcomplete event is only fired and the isvedeoready is only true after the whole video is loaded
That could be also related to the video or the server - is it a 'faststart' mp4 (mp4 moov headers at the file begin) and has the server gzip compression disabled for mp4?

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 17:54

I had hopes for Safari 11.0.3 .. but .. *wacko*

The fix ^ works though.

Tuur *thumbsup*

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 18:01

Hi,

the fix is already in Safari Preview 48 (Safari 11.2):
https://developer.apple.com/safari/technology-preview/

The Video WebGL rendering performance seem to be much better with that version now (better than Firefox or Chrome in my quick tests).

Best regards,
Klaus

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2018, 15:32

Also firefox

Hi,

I also have seen black texture video errors in Firefox 58.0.1 (64-bit) Sierra 10.13, any one has seen this too?
Black screen or loading mp4 file errors, but this occurs arbitrarily. Mostly it can happend after emptying browser cache it seems;
If I switch scene en go back to the one that had error, it very often works without problems...