Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

publicitarios360

Fortgeschrittener

• »publicitarios360« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Architect, Photographer, Programmer.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 16:51

How to trace the clicked object? [solved by Umalo]

Hi, please I need help with this idea:

For testing project I want to get the name of any clicked object (layer/hotspot) in the stage. I thought in a code as: to click any object, open console, show it name...

<events on onmouseup="showlog();trace('the clicked object is ",get(name));/>

The above code isnot correct because the get is for previous coded object, but it is only for give idea...

Maybe to put dinamically a code to all object with for set(i,0), i LT layer.count.... trace(get(name)).... then after when is clicked show the name y remove dinamically this code to original state....

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Fernando

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »publicitarios360« (31. Dezember 2017, 03:19)

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 00:50

I could propose to display names on hover and some switch (in my case combo at top) when you want to have names displayed or normal layer/hotspot onhovers. Something like this: Link

publicitarios360

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 21:09

Thanks Umalo, the solution for me looks like your example. Hover instead click is perfect and the combobox for switching is ok too.

In the example, the layer with hotspot/layer name flicks. First it is visible but it turns to no visible in very few time. But the idea was shown.

In order to avoid conflict with previous hover property of the objects (hotspot/layer), this property should be overwritten temporaly (while the combobox state is turned off)

If you could share the code of your example, so i can try it directly on my projects as an aid to coding i'd be very grateful.

Thanks for your answer.

Fernando.

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 21:47

Instead of showtext you can make your own text layer and display hovered layer/hotspot name there. Code is open for your adaptation. You can see it here
See how I escaped combobox layers not to trriger showtext.

publicitarios360

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017, 03:18

[solved by Umalo]

Hi Umalo, thanks very much for sharing the code. and your fast and precise answer. Works perfect!!! *thumbsup*

Note for other users: The code as it is works for krpano 1.19 pr 14 (not pr 13 or older) due to the new if / ifnot structure

Very grateful,

Fernando