Enbale GYRO but not STEREO

• Hi there,
    I am getting better with this awesome plugin. But i am having trouble getting the Gyro button to show and be enabled when using an iPad. I do NOT want the Stereo goggle button visible. I just want the user to be able to click on the Gyro button if they are using an iPad.

It seems that WEBVR needs to be enabled/true for the Gyro button to work? I have tried adding the stereo=false but that doesnt work either.

Any advice for me?

http://sjlandscapearchitects.com/c/elm/tour.html

• Hi,

the default vtourskin.xml has already a gyro supported integrated.

That means don't set gyro=false in the tour.xml and add manually another gyro plugin, just keep the default one enabled and press the gyro icon to enable the gyro control.
    And if you want to have the gyro enabled from startup - edit the vtourskin.xml and look there for the gyro plugin and set its 'enabled' setting to 'true'.

Btw - the gyro control and WebVR-suport and two independent things and are not related together.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks for the reply. I understand what you say. I am still having trouble with getting the gyro button to work. I can get the gyro functionality to work. But the button does not show.

I will keep trying and post back if i need more help.

Thanks again.

• And if you want to have the gyro enabled from startup - edit the vtourskin.xml and look there for the gyro plugin and set its 'enabled' setting to 'true'.

I'm looking for information on why I can't get the gyro to be enabled on startup and stumbled onto this old thread.

I have gyro="true" in both tour.xml and vtourskin.xml but still need to activate it manually. Is this because I'm using a newer version (1.20.9) or did I do something wrong?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!