VR and iOS inApp Browser - strange popup

• I'm having a strange problem with VR if called from within an iOS inAppBrowser.
    krpano with VR works fine within the default iOS browser (and it works fine on Android and the Android app).
    However, when "webvr.enterVR();" is triggered from within an iOS inAppBrowser (iOS 10), it opens an additional 2nd window, playing an unknown media file (maybe an empty sound file... I have no idea WHAT it is... but it's using a player interface). The 2nd window has to be closed manually, because it opens on top of the original window. The VR in the original window works fine.

Here's a screen:
    https://imgur.com/a/0HTe5
    (although it says pretty much nothing...)

Here's the onclick code of the hotspot:

Code
    onclick="webvr.enterVR();loadscene('scene_overview',null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(2.0, 2.0,easeInOutSine));vr_setup();"
     onclick="webvr.enterVR();" <- has the same effect

I didn't develop the app in question and the programmers told me there's nothing they can do. They insist that it must be a problem within krpano, but I'm clueless how to fix it.

Any ideas? *confused*

EDIT
    I'm one step closer to identifying the problem.
    It's only happening on iPhone iOS 11.2.2 (not 10, as I previously assumed, my mistake). It happens with both krpano 1.19-pr13 & 1.19-pr14. It might have something to do with the HTML5 VR Audio plugin (3.0.1 and 3.1.0)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Taury (19. Januar 2018 um 17:58) aus folgendem Grund: Additional information

• I am new to KRPANO so I am not sure how much help I will be but I do not have this pop up issues on iOS 11.2.2 in safari or chrome. I am not using the VR audio plugin so that may be an issue.Does the second page that opens have a url you can see?

• Every help is appreciated :).
    Unfortunately, there's no visible url, because it's called from within an inAppBrowser with no visible url bar. But it seems more and more likely that the audio plugin is the actual culprit (in combination with said browser - there's no such popup in the default iOS browser).

• Hello.

Strangely I have the same problem after all these years!

Did anyone found a solution for this?

• I found a solution for the issue but I don't know how this will affect 360 video playback!

when you open the inappbrowser, add the option "mediaPlaybackRequiresUserAction=yes".
    This will disable the audio player to pop up, but still this is a KrPano issue which must be fixed, specially that I'm not using any audio plugin for krpano or anywhere else and still get this popup...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!