You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 12:35pm

My first question!

Hi, Im new here and I have a question about the license:

Is that could allows us to change "KrPano name" anywhere even the scripts names and their contents?

And if yes, is it not possible with the normal license ?

thx! ;-)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "chatinyo" (Nov 5th 2009, 5:08pm)

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:52pm

Quoted

Quoted from Klaus

"krpanoSWFObject" is only the HTML/JS internal unique name/id for the Flash object, it can be named to any name you want

you can also already rename the .swf and other files.

the brandingfree license removes the link in the context box "about krpano" when someone right clicks.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 3:40pm

Hi,

yes, of course, these names can always be changed

best regards,
Klaus

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 6:07pm

yes, of course, these names can always be changed
Even names inside scripts lke krpmw? *huh*

michel

Professional

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 6:57pm

Hi chatinyo,

I am not sure... but, looking at the swfkrpanomousewheel.js code, it seems that all the function named krpmw_xxx are to be used only inside of this code (no external call referring to them)... So, they could be renamed the way you want (changing in the script all the references to those new named functions accordingly of course)
But why to do such a thing???

Salut.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:46pm

questions amount others before I decide switching for.. I want to know max info about features and things we are able and allowed to do with.. *rolleyes*

Thx for your reply *smile*

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:39pm

If I understand correctly, you want to know the features of krpano. This forum has many examples and the software can be used in demo mode locally until you decide to purchase. The krpano site has lots of documentation although updated completely only until version 1.0.7. I believe the documentation will be updated with the next release.