CONTEXTMENU enterfs, can html be used?

• Hi, I tried to set up a special format for FULLSCREEN CONTEXTMENU caption but it did not work. It just displayed the text as was.

enterfs="[div style=[sq]text-align:left; display:inline;[sq] /]Full Screen [/div/][div style=[sq]float:right; text-align:right; display:inline;[sq] /] F [/div/]"

For others items on my menu this worked very well. I wonder, it is not possible to use HTML on enterf or exitfs attributes?

Thank you

Roberto

• Ok, cannot, so I did as the others items

<item name="fs" caption="[div style=[sq]text-align:left; display:inline;[sq] /]Full Screen [/div/][div style=[sq]float:right; text-align:right; display:inline;[sq] /] F [/div/]" onclick="switch(fullscreen);" devices="fullscreensupport" />

And add 2 events to change caption

<events "
    onenterfullscreen.fullscreensupport="set(contextmenu.item[fs].caption, '[div style=[sq]text-align:left; display:inline;[sq] /]Exit Full Screen [/div/][div style=[sq]float:right; text-align:right; display:inline;[sq] /] F [/div/]');"
    onexitfullscreen.fullscreensupport="set(contextmenu.item[fs].caption, '[div style=[sq]text-align:left; display:inline;[sq] /]Full Screen [/div/][div style=[sq]float:right; text-align:right; display:inline;[sq] /] F [/div/]');"
    />

Worked

• Hi,

thanks for the note!

It wasn't intended that html code wouldn't be working for the enterfs/exitfs settings. That was unfortunately missed because they are a special case.
    But with the next release (1.19-pr15) it will be working.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!