bgcapture blocks mouse even when capture="false"???

• I find that a container with bgcapture="true" blocks mouse interaction with elements below even when capture="false". I don't think that is the intended behavior. Is it?

Example: bgcapture test. Layers should turn blue when the mouse is over them.

Code
    <layer name="layer1" type="container" width="50" height="150" bgcolor="0x00ff00" bgcapture="true" capture="false" bgalpha="0.5" align="center" zorder="2" onover="set(bgcolor, 0x0000ff)" onout="set(bgcolor, 0x00ff00)" />	

<layer name="layer2" type="container" width="150" height="50" bgcolor="0xff0000" bgcapture="true" bgalpha="0.5" align="center" zorder="1" onover="set(bgcolor, 0x0000ff)" onout="set(bgcolor, 0xff0000)" />
  • Hi,

seems to work as intended so far I see...

The setting capture=false refers only the pano control, not to the event-flow between different layers.

That both layers will get the over event is not possible, there can be only one element hovered at one time.

Hovering two or more elements would be only possible by manually setting the hovering setting of the other elements to true while the current element is being hovered.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!