Add a Logo to existing panorama tours

• Hello out there,

it might be a stupid question, but after having used krpano to create panoramas for quite a while, I now want to add a LOGO to an existing one.
    I've found many examples in this forum how this can be done. Some of them are with links in it, others are without any.
    They all show sniplets but do not to tell, where to place the code.

For example I found in this documentation several times:

Code
    <plugin name="logo"
    url="xxxxxx_logo.png"
    align="lefttop"
    x="10"
    y="10"
    onclick="openurl(http://www.irgendwohin.de,_self)"
    />

As a fairly new user it would be interesting to know, where to place this code. *question*

• in a particular XML-File?
    • in the main HTML-File?
    • in the XML-File of the Skin?

In addition to that I wonder where the image-file mentioned in the URL needs to be placed. *question*

• is this a relative link or is the absolute path required?
    • how shoud a path to a relative directory look like?
    • which formats are possible?

As mentioned above I am simply looking for an easy way to put a logo above the panorama ... e.g in the upper left corner ... without any funcionality ... ideally as a svg-image.
    Does somebody have an example code for an absolute beginner? *wink*

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Ralf

• Hello world,

just to answer my question myself and in case anybody else struggles with this:
    I found a solution.

I created several Panoramas and placed them on a server underneath the folder images/panoramas
    So directory structure looks like this:

images
    - panoramas
    -- Pano1
    -- Pano2
    -- Pano3

Each panorama was created with krpano multireslution and has a tour.xml file.
    My logo is placed in folder images/logos/ with filename "mylogo.png"

So in tour.xml for each panorama underneath the definition of alternaive skins ...

Code
    <!--
    		For an alternative skin design either change the <skin_settings> values 
    		from above or optionally include one of the predefined designs from below.
    	-->
    	<!-- <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_flat_light.xml"  /> -->
    	<!-- <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_glass.xml"   	/> -->
    	<!-- <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_ultra_light.xml" /> -->
    	<!-- <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_117.xml"     	/> -->
    	<!-- <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_117round.xml"	/> -->
    	<!-- <include url="skin/vtourskin_design_black.xml"   	/> -->

... I inserted simply two lines:

Code
    <!-- set optional skin logo url -->
    	<layer name="skin_logo" url="../../logos/mylogo.png" scale="0.5" keep="true" enabled="false" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10"/>

and so the logo appears in the entire panorama tour on the upper left corner.

I've read some more documentation about formats ... did not try *.svg but *.png looks good for me.
    Relative links work as well as seen above. If you have a different directory structure remove one or more "../" from the example.

best regards,
    Ralf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!