Krpanotools encrypt string output, no file

• It would be INVALUABLE if there was a option flag for krpano encrypt on the command line to return the output of the encryption rather than having it saved to a file.
    Something like below with the option/flag -ro meaning “return output, no file created.”

krpanotools encrypt -p -z -ro scene_xml_home.xml

What I’m looking for is, instead of…

Encrypted: scene_xml_home.xml => scene_xml_home.encrypted.xml”

…being returned by the command krpanotools encrypt -p -z scene_xml_home.xml, the following would be returned AND no file would be generated.

<encrypted><![CDATA[KENCPUZR_Go@%LfR1Q#%r8P6QAA*r50WhOV5(lFG>]]7n]DTKLq$WZ+DW#X6BrAfsoioO6%K894j[Xi$qpK,mfP$(^^jie]xirc3OrrH6fIeDq5p`&N:5*LS8d.-2,0G3iJ5,Hu%a8D[-w&:pOKhK8*LPmR.$Cra'8l83rQ&m7`d8u%;4?,ZRir1b-'5&N#'F1BKp$(QwE8O$hdq#C=2edj@PsT_1/[fDq>g&El.1qo^59XDaCMaJv*TOLR-;,H'h4ks8fOPl-^FfU?vP]qxSnhwd88EdMmW6?Qxh6MFP<8WxDk[RHu3-Ll<:tb),(^(Rs52rvNm?e[4M%r%C$ftu#ebMtwYQRN;gjhL76B(eqd<7ORd/AK.D/++fCOc8>8n%C1gBtJh;$$4<Uo9Z=1_`R.QS7FGh?Jn(#sH]^#5=jR>-[x(5L<l(DP'CYp1m:MuG^$kA^1D[a`c'Hn'XbjaR0irBm4Hm68fWEcDj)OC%$k4,^=e$.X@S(b?S)jtaT+e<uc9-i+V?SG.5Q%3#T:oP4g2<4VE/TLEDoI2#<=a)Cig/5kAvPb1n#O#OC)_iGPdi6%dh2DLlED(*jXBLtBWnO).0F6H@A=?^A@HnmhSd`N%=$R_8Gll9wf=#Bm0P'@C=K`#U?'P7f/whl-W_q/,V8a5AB:1;mr#FLwCx+4Xq^N_qa>C-Bqm]4&3]o->nkkM'/A6^;.ja@v8G1Fxpr2Gf7pBA9)XU[pvX=9#M]#*=Ov^81rk>MUC8c^a[@628EiGI<wM`YX/N%g:nq`U^$QcZk+.rB=*2&lW-Zt?N^1eb,#Yw`%>`CtW`r.J=NZxe;kq39F?^dIOw-A8YdY.USjp?l%U@B-<qh]Cjt8'a@-j7&MAT^]EJsZ_M4:9v(]&,fhv,fe*J%bN@vNI'0e7Gq/KU3[VvgCBEd&u)3j2gqcv72JSNpOV,C.o0/d61UR:DbX*-[Y0'gjX9/]></encrypted>

• Hi,

added as feature request.
    Should be there in one of the next releases.

I'm considering supporting that via '-out=stdout'.

Btw - such would be already possible by using system features - e.g. on Windows use '-out=CON' and on Linux '-out=/dev/stdout' to write to the console (stdout).

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!