You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Douglas Rhiner" started this thread

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 9:31pm

Krpanotools encrypt string output, no file

It would be INVALUABLE if there was a option flag for krpano encrypt on the command line to return the output of the encryption rather than having it saved to a file.
Something like below with the option/flag -ro meaning “return output, no file created.”

krpanotools encrypt -p -z -ro scene_xml_home.xml

What I’m looking for is, instead of…

Encrypted: scene_xml_home.xml => scene_xml_home.encrypted.xml”

…being returned by the command krpanotools encrypt -p -z scene_xml_home.xml, the following would be returned AND no file would be generated.

<encrypted><![CDATA[KENCPUZR_Go@%LfR1Q#%r8P6QAA*r50WhOV5(lFG>]]7n]DTKLq$WZ+DW#X6BrAfsoioO6%K894j[Xi$qpK,mfP$(^^jie]xirc3OrrH6fIeDq5p`&N:5*LS8d.-2,0G3iJ5,Hu%a8D[-w&:pOKhK8*LPmR.$Cra'8l83rQ&m7`d8u%;4?,ZRir1b-'5&N#'F1BKp$(QwE8O$hdq#C=2edj@PsT_1/[fDq>g&El.1qo^59XDaCMaJv*TOLR-;,H'h4ks8fOPl-^FfU?vP]qxSnhwd88EdMmW6?Qxh6MFP<8WxDk[RHu3-Ll<:tb),(^(Rs52rvNm?e[4M%r%C$ftu#ebMtwYQRN;gjhL76B(eqd<7ORd/AK.D/++fCOc8>8n%C1gBtJh;$$4<Uo9Z=1_`R.QS7FGh?Jn(#sH]^#5=jR>-[x(5L<l(DP'CYp1m:MuG^$kA^1D[a`c'Hn'XbjaR0irBm4Hm68fWEcDj)OC%$k4,^=e$.X@S(b?S)jtaT+e<uc9-i+V?SG.5Q%3#T:oP4g2<4VE/TLEDoI2#<=a)Cig/5kAvPb1n#O#OC)_iGPdi6%dh2DLlED(*jXBLtBWnO).0F6H@A=?^A@HnmhSd`N%=$R_8Gll9wf=#Bm0P'@C=K`#U?'P7f/whl-W_q/,V8a5AB:1;mr#FLwCx+4Xq^N_qa>C-Bqm]4&3]o->nkkM'/A6^;.ja@v8G1Fxpr2Gf7pBA9)XU[pvX=9#M]#*=Ov^81rk>MUC8c^a[@628EiGI<wM`YX/N%g:nq`U^$QcZk+.rB=*2&lW-Zt?N^1eb,#Yw`%>`CtW`r.J=NZxe;kq39F?^dIOw-A8YdY.USjp?l%U@B-<qh]Cjt8'a@-j7&MAT^]EJsZ_M4:9v(]&,fhv,fe*J%bN@vNI'0e7Gq/KU3[VvgCBEd&u)3j2gqcv72JSNpOV,C.o0/d61UR:DbX*-[Y0'gjX9/]></encrypted>

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:18pm

Hi,

added as feature request.
Should be there in one of the next releases.

I'm considering supporting that via '-out=stdout'.

Btw - such would be already possible by using system features - e.g. on Windows use '-out=CON' and on Linux '-out=/dev/stdout' to write to the console (stdout).

Best regards,
Klaus

• "Douglas Rhiner" started this thread

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:31am

Awesome!
Can not wait. *thumbsup*

I'm playing with " -out=/dev/stdout” in conjunction with php exec() and can't seem to get the output to be "correct".