• Hello,
    I'm having trouble changing the blending mode to a 'Black-Out' style colorblend, and just wondering if there's something else I need to call in the .xml

At the moment the multiresolution Tour has this loadscene script:

<action name="startup" autorun="onstart">
    if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[0].name); );
    loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);
    if(startactions !== null, startactions() );
    </action>

And I have tried:

if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[0].name); );
    loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE, COLORBLEND(2.0, 0x000000, easeOutSine));
    </action>

Is there something else I need to call?
    Running 1.19 pr.14
    Any help much appreciated,
    Dan

• Ahh - thanks Klaus!
    This is now working beautifully between panoramas in the tour.
    One thing though - I'm still not sure how to colorblend tween in (from black) on the very first (opening) pano of the tour?
    Many thanks,
    Dan

• Hi,

krpano can only blend between panos/scenes - that means when loading the first scene there will be no blending.

But that could be faked by defined by black preview grid and blending from that to the first scene with a little delay.

E.g. try this in the tour.xml:

Code
    <preview type="grid(cube,1,1,1,0,0,0)" />

<!-- startup action - load the first scene -->
    	wait(0.1);
    	loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE, COLORBLEND(2.0, 0x000000, easeOutSine));
    </action>

Additionally set the 'loadingtext' setting to "" in the <skin_settings> to avoid a wrong loading text at the beginning.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!