linkedscene_lookat isnt working

• Hey everyone, sorry to keep bothering with posts. I'm trying to use linkedscene_lookat but it is not working and has no affect on my virtual tour. I have to have this project done relatively soon and was wondering if anyone would know why

• Hi Klaus, Ill post my line of code below.

<hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-69.287" atv="3.848" linkedscene="scene_14" linkedscene_lookat="0,0,120" />

The tour I'm currently working on may have been created before linkedscene_lookat was actually a thing, not too sure if that would be a reason why. Sorry if I sound stupid, pretty clueless with KRpano. Let me know if I need to provide anymore information. The line of code has no affect at all when switching to scene 14

• The 'linkedscene_lookat' setting is a feature from the vtourskin.xml - so the version of the vtourskin.xml need to be 'new' enough to have that feature.

E.g. look in your vtourskin.xml for 'linkedscene_lookat', if not there replace your vtourskin.xml with a one from the current krpano version.

• The 'linkedscene_lookat' setting is a feature from the vtourskin.xml - so the version of the vtourskin.xml need to be 'new' enough to have that feature.

E.g. look in your vtourskin.xml for 'linkedscene_lookat', if not there replace your vtourskin.xml with a one from the current krpano version.

This worked! Thank you so much Klaus :)

Sorry for another question Klaus, but when using linkedscene_lookat, when changing the horizontal and vertical parameters, it does nothing although what you suggested before did fix one problem I was having. Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is working, didn't realize something at first. Sorry about that Klaus

• Hello forum,

we've got a freshly created tour.xml (<krpano version="1.20") where we want use linkedscene_lookat. However, from the following line out of the three parameters of linkedscene_lookat only the first and the third are actually doing, what they are expected to, but not the second (the horizontal angle presumably):

<hotspot name = "spot1" style = "skin_hotspotstyle" ath = "107.46" atv = "10.45" scale="0.351" linkedscene="scene_panoramafile1" linkedscene_lookat="(23,120,10)"/>
    In other tours, we got this to work, so we assume, that some setting either in vtourskin.xml or the skin_settings somehow overwrites the horizontal linkescene_lookat. Unfortunately, we can't find any reason. Maybe someone has an idea which argument or string to look for? In the <view>- tag of the target scene limitview is set to auto, and the skin settings weren't changed from the default export.
    Any hint would be welcome!

Regards

nvf33
    PS: We found out, that this loadscene(..MERGE|KEEPVIEW..) at least helps, though it does not answer our initial question.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nvf33 (11. November 2020 um 10:28)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!