LivePano -a way to do this without using PanoTour pro - AutopanoGiga ?

• By using the video player plugin and adding the video as panoramic image code to your XML.

https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/

• ok

i'm trying to figure out what's the panotour process, does it use a partial video sphere as a distorted hotspot over the loaded panorama or does it produce a full video sphere using partial video and the rest of the image before dealing with krpano

• Hmm yeah that is interesting.
    After reading some more, I suspect you might be able to replicate the Panotour way by doing the same or similar to what you suggested: adding a partial video sphere as a distorted hotspot and lining it up with the pano perfectly, but I'm out of my depth here. I'm not a photographer, just a web developer.
    Interested to learn more.

• ok got it from a livepano project source code :)

it's just a simple distorted hotspot video; but i still wonder how to get right coordinates, by calculation or by playing with the editor.

i know there's a way to do this for image hotspot and ptgui, but here it's video not image...

thanks

• When you take a pano, is the ath set to 0 at the beginning point of when the panorama was taken? If it is, maybe you could simply take the video at the exact same position just before you take the pano, and then set the ath and (maybe) atv to 0 and it would seamlessly line up with the pano.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!