How can I see the error message "ERROR: HTML5 Browser with CSS3D or WebGL support required!" "

• I'd like to localrize the message "ERROR: HTML5 Browser with CSS3D or WebGL support required!".
    However I do not know how not to my browser support css3d AND adobe flash player.

Please let me know how to test to see the message.
    *love*

• Slightly different angle on this topic, but I post my question here. Hope somebody knows a solution.

On the Mac, in the Chrome browser (not in Safari), I get a black screen and this error message now: ERROR: HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!
    Small detail: in the black screen, it does show the navigation that we added to this tour.

Does any of the experts have an idea what causes this and is there a workaround?

Many thanks in advance.

• Hi,

On the Mac, in the Chrome browser (not in Safari), I get a black screen and this error message now: ERROR: HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!

That means your GPU (very probably a Intel HD Graphics 3000, right?) isn't supported by Chrome anymore. Without GPU support there is no WebGL and hardware-accelerated CSS3D possible.

Does any of the experts have an idea what causes this and is there a workaround?

Enter this url manually in Chrome:

Code
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

and active that setting, then restart Chrome. After that Chrome should support your GPU again.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!