HotSpot Scene Loop

• Hello,

I have 2 hotspots in a bedroom, one goes to a kitchen and one that goes to a Bathroom. Below is the Code.

For some reason both go back to the same bathroom scene, instead of each respective scene.

Any thoughts on on what went wrong?

Thanks,
    J

• Hi,

you're redefining the 'loadpano_no' action.

When defining something again (like in your code), the new definition will overwrite the previous one.

As both actions are almost doing that say - why not using just one action and passing that thing that are different as arguments?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

you're redefining the 'loadpano_no' action.

When defining something again (like in your code), the new definition will overwrite the previous one.

As both actions are almost doing that say - why not using just one action and passing that thing that are different as arguments?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Yes, after staring at it for awhile, its basically the same thing. I added a different argument instead of adding 2 'Loadpano_no', I added just 'loadscene' to the bathroom hotspot and fixed everything.

Jacques

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!