Multiple tile servers for load speedup/load balancing possible?

• Hi there.
    I have noticed that the first tiles are queued at almost the same moment when the following ones are queued and queried almost one by one.

I've seen OpenStreetMap's way (and not only theirs, I presume) to deal with the issue: they use some different domains (a.tile.openstreetmap.org, b.*, c.*, d.* etc) so when the browser is often configured to use four parallel active connections per domain, with four domains it makes sixteen which make tiles load quite fast. I tried HTML5 CORS implementation (Tokyo example's XML, <krpano tileserver="...">) solution and failed: there the conditional variable setting is described, not multiple tile source specification.
    So I have the following questions:

1. Is consequent tile loading related to concurrent connection limit, might it be a server (mis)configuration problem or a krpano tile loading logic feature?
    2. Is there a way to specify multiple tile servers so tiles would each time be downloaded from a randomly picked source?

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!