New issues krpano 1.19.16 in my system...

• Hi,

looks like all .js plugin files are somehow broken in your case...
    Have you done anything to these files?
    Or do you have an anti-virus software that would block the loading of these files or modify them somehow?
    Or do you have some browser add-ons (or a virus on your system) that would inject custom code into .js files?
    Are the examples on the krpano website working for you?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi, thanks Klaus for your fast answer.

Have you done anything to these files?
    Or do you have an anti-virus software that would block the loading of these files or modify them somehow?
    Or do you have some browser add-ons (or a virus on your system) that would inject custom code into .js files?

- The files were downloaded and testing directly, have not been modified. Any ways of checking the integrity of this files?
    - I tried pausing the antivirus and he did not solved.

I installed chrome 41 only, in order to update the version 20. No plugins were installed. No found any virus.

Are the examples on the krpano website working for you?

Now I testing in this other laptop (chrome 31). Later I will connect with the PC that gave the error. The examples work fine. I am going to check everything and when he returns of my work I continue testing.

Best regards,
    Fernando

• Hi, I testing in several PC of the work the version 1,19,16 without issues. Then I uninstalled the version Chrome in pc home that apparently was corrupt and install Mozilla Firefox 40. All OK.
    I will forget the obsolete browsers for the moment.

Thanks Klaus for this new version. The anaglyph and screenshot are my preferred features *smile*
    Best regards,
    Fernando

• Hi,

I have also installed now Chrome 41 and I can confirm the problem there.

There seems to be a heavy Javascript bug in around that Chrome version, older (e.g. 32) and newer Chrome versions are working fine...

I will try to find out more and workaround that Chrome bug.
    Even when it's an old browser my intention is that krpano should run everywhere *wink*

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus, Thank for your answer.

Even when it's an old browser my intention is that krpano should run everywhere

I like to know that, I will try to get previous versions of Firefox and Chrome to testing the current version of krpano. Other users could help us with trying in other old browsers...
    Really I thought that I was alone in the fight for the compatibility with the old browsers. The last GoogleChrome version is 65!!! But I think that some users do not update the browser with the latest version or they work in intranet with old version installed (for example in scholl, libraries, etc.).

Returning to the fight *smile* Best regards,

Fernando.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!