loadscene question (preloading previews)

• Hi

i use xml code described here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…d&threadID=1894 to preload all previews images of my scenes

although the preloading is ok in the console, i still notice a little loading/blocking time when i use loadscene function even to reach the preview only (despite it is well preloaded)

is there a a special code to avoid blocking transition between scenes? (i tried KEEPMOVING without success)

• my testing leads me to this point:

concerning the BLEND param during loadscene with KEEPMOVING flag:

if NOBLEND is used we always get a short black screen, even if next scene preview is preloaded

every BLEND modes i've tested behave this way : for blending effect it seems to use original pano display before loadscene (view.hlookat, vlookat but not tx,ty,tz)

Edited once, last by rebaj83 (April 12, 2018 at 8:23 PM).

• Hi,

i still notice a little loading/blocking time

There can be several reasons for this - xml parsing time, image decoding, texture uploads and I'm working on make these interrupts as short as possible or try to avoid blocking browses processes where possible. There are also some new browser technologies (ImageBitmap) that could help here .

but not tx,ty,tz

Right, these settings are currently only experimental and get applied globally and not individually per pano. There will be a more complete implementation with the next versions.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!