Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018, 18:56

loading new pano xml

ok ... I've created 2 pano tours, both with all their associated folders and files. Then I want to create a hotspot from the one tour.xml to the other. and back again.

This all works fine. However .... in the first tour I have disabled the floating (vr) arrows and I haven't in the second .. when I jump from one xml to the other the arrows are a problem .. they either disappear, stop floating or re-appear in the first tour where I don't want to see them. perhaps there is some conflict in shared file names or something ?

it seems like a simple thing to hope for : floating arrows in one tour (that operate around that tour alone) and do not exist in the other .. but its driving me nuts !

might it work if I was to somehow purge the whole cache when jumping from one to the other so that it was a fresh load each time ? ... I'm at a dead end ...

a full string of script with instructions on where to put it/them or an example xml n 'might' do the trick .. but I am finding this programming completely unfathomable ..

any saints out there who might rescue a drowning soul ?? *confused*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »simon64« (12. April 2018, 09:52)

Donnerstag, 12. April 2018, 09:52

tried it a different way still no success though

ok I've tried again .. this time I've tried doing it with 3 scenes inside one pano .. I only want the (vr) floating arrows to appear in one of the scenes ... can anyone help with this option perhaps ??

as a by-product I've now found that the KEEPVIEW is not keeping the view anymore in vr mode (works in non-vr)

thanks in advance.