loading new pano xml

• ok ... I've created 2 pano tours, both with all their associated folders and files. Then I want to create a hotspot from the one tour.xml to the other. and back again.

This all works fine. However .... in the first tour I have disabled the floating (vr) arrows and I haven't in the second .. when I jump from one xml to the other the arrows are a problem .. they either disappear, stop floating or re-appear in the first tour where I don't want to see them. perhaps there is some conflict in shared file names or something ?

it seems like a simple thing to hope for : floating arrows in one tour (that operate around that tour alone) and do not exist in the other .. but its driving me nuts !

might it work if I was to somehow purge the whole cache when jumping from one to the other so that it was a fresh load each time ? ... I'm at a dead end ...

a full string of script with instructions on where to put it/them or an example xml n 'might' do the trick .. but I am finding this programming completely unfathomable ..

any saints out there who might rescue a drowning soul ?? *confused*

Edited 2 times, last by simon64 (April 12, 2018 at 9:52 AM).

• ok I've tried again .. this time I've tried doing it with 3 scenes inside one pano .. I only want the (vr) floating arrows to appear in one of the scenes ... can anyone help with this option perhaps ??

as a by-product I've now found that the KEEPVIEW is not keeping the view anymore in vr mode (works in non-vr)

thanks in advance.

• Hi Simon,
    I'm afraid I can't help you with your question... sounds well out of my league!
    However I am interested in how you've used a hotspot to jump between xml files... I think this may be the answer to my thread "Object vr... switch between two sets of images" which, like your thread, remains unanswered, and I wonder if you wouldn't mind sharing your code with me?
    Sorry again I can't help you with your question... I'm feeling your frustration!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!