Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 06:03

What is proper way to update the content/xml of pano view?

Hi all,

I developing a web that users are able to move the hotspot to wherever they like, I have a stupid plan that is js invoke function in xml, forloop all hotspots and get their updated position and then jscall() send back whole string to js side and call server to export a new XML to overwrite the old one.

Is that any more efficient way to archive this goal?

Thanks for advance.

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 08:25

hm.. maybe better (?) :
save the positions per user in a cookie
and set them dynamically (without xml)

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 09:52

I would like to save those data in server and retrieve the setup(hotspot, fov...etc) when they come back, so I think to save as XML file is a good idea to store those data, am I looking at right direction?

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 12:55

Hi,

i would read-write from txt file with php.
Simple and fast.

or, maybe.. not sure, using local access can do the job. (string)

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tuur« (13. April 2018, 13:35)

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 16:46

I would like to save those data in server and retrieve the setup(hotspot, fov...etc) when they come back, so I think to save as XML file is a good idea to store those data, am I looking at right direction?

depends... if you want all users to have the same hotspots, then you do it on the server
if you want every user to have his own positions, then you do it locally/client-side
if you want every user to have his own positions and do it on the server, you need cookies anyway

i think rewriting the xml is too complicated...
you'd have to handle requests from different users with session ids etc
to just save all hotspots positions in an array and save this as a cookie is cleaner and easier to code i think.
just save the cookie on each change and onstart you check the cookie and setup the hotspots

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. April 2018, 12:40

Good one!
Didn’t think about that.

Tuur *thumbsup*

Montag, 16. April 2018, 07:08

It's a great idea!
I think the most complicate part is I have to update the data each whenever user drag the hotspot.

Thanks for your help

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018, 11:44

by the way ... take care you'll end up in prison for using cookies after the 28.5...
https://gdpr-info.eu

*wacko*

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018, 11:59

I hear a lot of that thing yes. But i completely don’t understand.
So, cookies with just some <image content info are problematic? That would be stupid.
I searched a bit to understand this new law... not a chance.
I think about just to ignore it as i do no customer or client data stuff online.

Tuur *thumbsup*

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018, 17:25

it was more a joke, but actually i m not so sure what is really allowed and what not.
i just read that this law might be used by malicious laywers
to sue people/companies for not regarding customer privacy.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »indexofrefraction« (13. Mai 2018, 17:41)