Dynamic Javasript - Angular or React JS displayed within Krpano in VR mode on mobile devices

• As in the subject I have an advanced assignment that requires displaying dynamic Javascript - Angular or React JS content inside of a 360 environment. All of this needs to work in VR mode on mobile devices. Transparency of such object would be a bonus but not a must. The user should be able to enlarge this content. Later on, the project would also require a Gear VR controller support with this interface.

If you already have something similar working or a solution that would facilitate me achieving this, I would appreciate if you could point me to it. If it is not yet possible, I would also appreciate if you could explain what is missing and whether it is on the krpano roadmap and if so - what is the expected release date.

I would much appreciate any valuable information with regards to this. I am also considering hiring someone to develop such a solution. If you would be up for the task, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!