Dynamic Javasript - Angular or React JS displayed within Krpano in VR mode on mobile devices

• As in the subject I have an advanced assignment that requires displaying dynamic Javascript - Angular or React JS content inside of a 360 environment. All of this needs to work in VR mode on mobile devices. Transparency of such object would be a bonus but not a must. The user should be able to enlarge this content. Later on, the project would also require a Gear VR controller support with this interface.

If you already have something similar working or a solution that would facilitate me achieving this, I would appreciate if you could point me to it. If it is not yet possible, I would also appreciate if you could explain what is missing and whether it is on the krpano roadmap and if so - what is the expected release date.

I would much appreciate any valuable information with regards to this. I am also considering hiring someone to develop such a solution. If you would be up for the task, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!