How to block scrolling?

• I have a task to embed the tour into website. So, the problem is that the tour cover 90% of the visible part of the site page and doesn’t allow to scroll the website. I need to turn off the panorama reaction to any scrolling (zoom) actions. However, panorama rotation should be preserved. Setting FOV min and max to the equal value doesn’t work. How can I disable zoom in panorama?

• Hi,

that's a setting for the embedding code in the html file (see the documentation link above)!
    That means no editing of any .js or .xml files.

Look in the .html file for:

Code
    embedpano({...});

and change it to:

Code
    embedpano({..., mwheel:false, capturetouch:false});

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

that's a setting for the embedding code in the html file (see the documentation link above)!
    That means no editing of any .js or .xml files.

Look in the .html file for:

Code
    embedpano({...});

and change it to:

Code
    embedpano({..., mwheel:false, capturetouch:false});

Best regards,
    Klaus

These values are set during init of the player.
    But once inited, can you update them based on a given event? (button click)

My issue is on mobile:
    i have a html block (via a plugin) with infotext, that sometimes grows over the screen, (not all text is visible at the bottom)
    So i need scrolling event to scroll the html block.

If i set the capturetouch to false, it will scroll the test
    But then, the image can not be rotated anymore, cause THAT event is not caught anymore.

So, i only need the capturetouch to be false, when the infoblock is opened (by button)
    When the block is closed again, the capturetouch can be true again, so the image can be rotated again.

Any ideas for this maybe?

• Klaus,
    you heard it before, but I will say it too:
    you are a genius!

just for compleness i post my code here too:

The html form is generated by PHP on the server and by the plugin enabeled.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!