KR Pano Web VR on the Iphone 8

• Sorry for all the questions/posts I always have. So I have a cardboard VR headset in which I put my phone into to look at it. The one thing I am a bit confused is that when I go into VR mode, it doesn't split my screen into two halves and because of that, VR mode on my iphone 8 only works when I don't put it in some sort of headset. Is there any way to split the tour into two separate halves on my phone so i can use the cardboard VR headset with my phone in it? Thank you.

• Hi,

normally it should work this way:
    - touch the VR icon
    - rotate the device to landscape (make sure the screen rotation is not manually locked)
    - done - stereo and vr rendering

Best regards,
    Klaus

Yeah that is what I've been doing. It's weird because it works properly on a Samsung galaxy but on my Iphone 8, even though it enters into VR mode, it is still just one big screen instead of two side-by-side so it doesnt work in the cardboard glasses. This may be an issue with my phone particularly so i can try to figure this out, thanks again Klaus :)

• Sure that the screen rotation is not locked?!
    Otherwise it would be very strange...
    Maybe post a screenshot...

I just goofed and had it locked, I thought the screen rotation was not locked but it totally was. As always, you were right and it works flawlessly again (stupid mistake on me). Thanks Klaus!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!