You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 3:43pm

Multi Res Cylinder Panos are not displayed

I have a few cylinder panoramas on my homepage that do display correcty with Flash. But they are not displayed correctly with WebGL. Now I figured out they aren't displayed at all. Only the preview image is shown. I have no idea how to fix that. Does someone have any idea what I can try to fix the cylinder panos? Here is the little non-modified XML:

Source code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<krpano version="1.0.8">
  <!-- skin template -->
  <include url="%SWFPATH%/gomi.xml" />
  <!-- set initial view -->
  <view hlookat="121.91" vlookat="8.12" fov="49.39" maxpixelzoom="1.00" fovmax="120" />
  <!-- the preview and pano image -->
  <preview type="CUBESTRIP" url="zylinder.tiles/preview.jpg" />
  <image type="CYLINDER" hfov="360.00" vfov="54" voffset="10" multires="true" tilesize="500">
  	<level tiledimagewidth="20000" tiledimageheight="3000">
      	<cylinder url="zylinder.tiles/l1_%0v_%0h.jpg" />
  	</level>
  	<level tiledimagewidth="13333" tiledimageheight="2000">
      	<cylinder url="zylinder.tiles/l2_%0v_%0h.jpg" />
  	</level>
  	<level tiledimagewidth="6666" tiledimageheight="1000">
      	<cylinder url="zylinder.tiles/l3_%0v_%0h.jpg" />
  	</level>
  </image>
</krpano>

Michael

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 10:41am

Hi,

sorry, but currently only cubical and flat multires-panos are supported in html5.

Best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:40pm

Thanks, not a big deal. I created a sphere out of the cylinder by adding white space at the top and the bottom. Then I just needed to limit the vertical view. Additionally I even don't need to upload the white-only tiles. Not sure whether this is future proof.

panomaster

Intermediate

Occupation: Virtual Tours - Spherical Panoramas - Krpano developer

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 8:58am

What about using voffset in cubical multires?

Ok - found: not supported.