Krpanotools - Allow transformation of partialcylinder panoramas to cube

• Currently krPanotools cant convert a partialcylinder pano into a cube and its tiles. Due to this it is not possible to display partialcylinderpanos using the html5 viewer.

However krPanotools is able to do this transformation for cylinder panos covering 360°. At the moment I'm working around this limitation by adding black areas to the left an right of my partialcylinder panos to get enough width to cover the full 360° so the pano can be converted and displayed (after a bit of tweaking of the xml file). This solution is easy but requires some manual work (calculating size of the required areas and adding them to the pano, adding the hlookatmin and hlookatmax tags to the xml).

Please add a option which allows krPanotools to add these black areas on the fly and to put the necessary hlookatmin and hlookatmax tags to the xml.

Last but not least, it would obviously be prefered if the html5 viewer could just display the partialcylinder panos like the flash viewer, but from what I understood this is not possible for technical reason.

Edited once, last by lizard.king (April 30, 2018 at 11:15 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!