You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:34am

Hotspot style

Hi all,
I'm adding multi hotspots to scene by krPano tools.exe and i want change hotspot style to animatedhotspot_white style.
Pls help me take it!

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 10:05am

Nobody had ever reply to me since i join forum :( :(

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 10:52am

Hi,

Sometimes you don't get answers, often because questions are already asked 1000 times.
Use the search of the forum.

You need to go into the code for this.
First have a look in your tour.
- find the hotspot code in your scenes and i suppose the style is defined in the tour skin xml. Try to understand what it says and what happens.
- Now have a look in your krpano download pack / viewer / examples/ animated-hotspots. Check the xml file, and rip the essentials out of it.
Look at that code and try to understand how it works.
Now change your hotspot style to a style that does the animation stuff, (it also runs an action to animate);

Give it some time, try and error and want to learn.
When you got stuck, ask more specific question here.

Hope it helps a bit.
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:52am

Thank you for reply!
I had just try it like your way but that isn't my expectation.
Because i need add many hotspot into sence, I want the style hotspot is changed before i click Add hotspot button.
More time, thank you very much!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "John.Ng" (May 4th 2018, 11:16am)