You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:47am

Stereo images: define fov separately for images

Hi,

I would like to show stereo images.

Source code

<image stereo="true" stereolabels="1|2"> 
    <cube url="pano_%s_%t.jpg" />
</image>

But unfortunately can't find a way to set "hfov", "vfov" separately for each image.
Is it possible and what I missed in docs?

Thanks in advance!

Daria

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:35am

Is this which you can?

Source code

<scene name="scene_General" title="General" onstart="" thumburl="panos/General.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:58am

Yes, exactly. We use it for player, where just one image is shown. But I don't understand how can I set those properties for both images in "split screen view".

E.g. I took pictures of the same building, but position wasn't the same and now I need to compare them, so I need them to have same position. Or, moreover, I want to change position for both of them.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:08am

Hi,

sorry, but that's not the purpose of 'stereo'-viewing/rendering.

For showing different images with different views, better use two viewers and sync only their movement.

E.g. like in this example:
https://krpano.com/examples/118/examples…syncscreen.html

This way you could also try to adjust the view 'somehow' to get a better match between the different images.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 10:23am

Klaus,

Ah, I see.

Thanks for the response and for the link!

Best regards,
Daria