Plugin to view historical panorama

• Hello

I have a need for a plugin.

The idea is to do a virtual tour during a construction project. I should do a tour while a building is being built several times. I will do panoramic images every month or quarter or maybe year, in the same spot with the same camera setup. File name will be consistent so in quarter 1 panorama name is XYZQ1-000 and the same spot later will have the name XYZQ2-000.

I will use a folder structure like this.
    Building 1
    Q1 2018
    Floor 1
    Floor 2
    etc
    Q2 2018
    Floor 1
    Floor 2
    etc.

When I am standing on panorama 1 at floor 1 in Q2 (quarter) I would like to have a drop-down list that will take me to the same panorama in Q1 and the best if I can load the same picture orientation.
    When I repeat those pictures and have Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 etc it should be possible to jump between all of them.

One option can be to open both in a splitscreen side by side mode
    The second option is that when I am in Q2 I just click on the date that I want and open that in the same tab.
    I know how to link that manually but the idea is to speed up this process. Please PM me if you can make it, and please give me your estimated price

Thanks
    Marcin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!