Add Annotations on the 360 degree image by tapping on some point (iOS & Android)

• Hi,

I have to implement a functionality in Android and iOS app which will load the 360 degree image of one hotel room and clicking on any point of the room, should populate the dropdown along with textbox. This textbox and dropdown would be a Native controls of the iOS and Android. Once user type something on textbox and select value from the dropdown, those values should be attached to 360 degree image on the tapped point.

Also, again when next time I load that image, it should display those values on that point. The values and point would be stored in the database.

I would like to know if using KRPano will fulfill this requirement? Is this feasible? Is there any example which showcase this type of feature?

Thanks in advance!!
    Milan

• Thanks a lot for your quick response, Klaus!! *smile*

Yup, that sample makes sense.

So basically from the research on different threads here, what I came to know that:

• I will have to create static html pages, javascripts and xml files, store them into application directory.
    • Provide dynamic data like Image name, HotSpot name, HotSpot position from the database to the html and xml via invoking javascript from mobile application code.
    • Load these html, xml into Android/iOS WebView with provided data.
    • Create a bridge between ObjectiveC/Java/C# Xamarin code and native WebView which can either fetch data/points out of the box(WebView) or invoke any Javascript function in html page from out of the box(WebView)

Also, I found that internet connectivity is not required for HotSpot/Panorama image while loading it into WebView, as I will be having all things in my application directories. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Can I start integrating KRPano in my application without purchasing license as of now and, when I get success with integration, I can purchase it later? *smile*

Thanks,
    Milan

• Hi,

yes, sounds correct.

An Internet connection is not required, but you might need to configure your webview accordingly to allow local file access there.

And the license itself can be bought anytime later, the functionality is the same, it's only about the watermarks.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!