Missing hotspots when using loadpanoscene

• HI,

I've got 4 tours that are linked together; main.xml, a7002.xml, c5006.xml and c8001.xml. Main links to each of the 3 other XML's, and they all link back to main.

I move back/forth between the various tours using loadpanoscene - and so far so good. The problem is that the hotspots defined in the XML files (the 3 "children") only works the first time - i.e. I go from main.xml to one of the 3 and it works, then I go back to main.xml and into e.g. the same tour (doesn't matter which I choose) - and when I get there the hotspots that used to be present are no longer visible. They are apparently there, because if I loop through the hotspot array, they exist, are enabled, visible and have alpha=1.

I have tried sooo many things, but I can't for the life of me understand why this doesn't work.

Before going into all the minute details of this - should this work ?

• Sorry, but then more information are required. Maybe they get hidden somewhere...

You can check it out at http://www.oxivisuals.no/clients/obos/roakollen/moviemask/

the 4 XML files are all located at the root, all pano images are in the pano folder.

XML filenames: main.xml, a7002.xml, c5006.xml and c8001.xml

The action changeappt() in main.xml handles the loading, and is called from each of the 3 hotspots in the main tour. Click on the MovieMask icon in the toolbar and you'll see I've added a green button between the LEFT/RIGHT arrows - this takes you back to the main scene again - using changeappt.

If you go into e.g. C5006, then back, and then into c5006 again, you'll see that the hotspots dissappear the second time. However, when going back to the main scene, the hotspots are present (the 3 blue frames around each apartment image).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!