Playsound onstart only works in Chrome when loading whole pano from hyperlink

• I have tried playsound command in in both my <krpano onstart=''" and in my <scene onstart=""

Audio start consistently in Microsoft Edge and FireFox on PC.

But in Chrome (or Safari on iPhone) if I type in the url directly the audio does not start unles I click on the thumbnail and reload the first pano.

But if I click on a hyperlink to the same exact pano url the audio starts everytime.

Please help.

Ron

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 3dron (4. Juni 2018 um 20:36)

• Hi,

Chrome is blocking video and audio autoplay since version 66.

The next krpano release will offer the 'autoplay-workarounds' that are already there on mobile also for desktop browser.
    That means in this case krpano will wait for the next user-interaction (e.g. a mouse-down) anywhere on the screen and use that to start playing the audio or video.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• But the odd thing is audio plays when I click a link on the same domain to the same tour.html file. why is this?

But not if I enter tour,html url directly and hit enter.

• Hello, Klaus.

Any news on this mater?

Using version 1.19-pr16 here

Best regards.

Hi,

Chrome is blocking video and audio autoplay since version 66.

The next krpano release will offer the 'autoplay-workarounds' that are already there on mobile also for desktop browser.
    That means in this case krpano will wait for the next user-interaction (e.g. a mouse-down) anywhere on the screen and use that to start playing the audio or video.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!