• I have a question here.
    I set a video hotspot on my project scene2, and then hotspot video name I change to TvVideo, the orginal is hotspot_01.

between those two name different are the orginal one is autoplay when I get to scene2, but the other no worked.
    can you tell me why?

here is my code
    <hotspot name="TvVideo" style="vid_hs_addhs" type="image" keep="true" url="%FIRSTXML%/plugins/videoplayer.js" distorted="true" enabled="false" visible="false" zorder="5"
    ath="-151.1728" atv="-3.2278" width="700" height="prop" rx="-3" edge="center"
    videourl="%FIRSTXML%/add_hotspot/video/test.mov"
    pausedonstart="true" loop="true" playbackrate="1" onvideoplay="set(hotspot[get(name)].play_vh,true);" autopause="true" autoresume="false"
    install_onclick="11" info_Ah="tv.mov" scene_EL="scene_000001" drag_hs="true" fov_EL="120" play_vh="true" enabled2="true" visible2="true"
    Vsound3D="false" volume_max="0.5" range_sound="90"
    onclick="togglepause(); if(hotspot[sound_hs_addhs], delete_sound_hs_addhs(); ); if(hotspot[get(name)].ispaused,set(hotspot[get(name)].play_vh,true);,set(hotspot[get(name)].play_vh,false); );"
    ondown="drag_LinkSM()"
    />

• I have a question here.
    I set a video hotspot on my project scene2, and then hotspot video name I change to TvVideo, the orginal is hotspot_01.

between those two name different are the orginal one is autoplay when I get to scene2, but the other no worked.
    can you tell me why?

Hey,
    In this version, you cannot change the names of hotspots that belong to the plugin.
    You can change names and create comments in the new version of the plugin.

• Now hot spots are saved directly in the main xml file. By default it is tour.xml
    • The plugin is linked to the mail specified in the license when purchasing krpano. You can not use the plugin in krpano with a different license.
    • It is possible to create a backup copy of the file when saving tour.xml with the date and time in the name of this file (tour.xml - backup-2021.11.26-0.12.44.xml).
    • Hot spots are registered inside the scenes and they are local with the meaning keep=false.
    • The recording of the hotspots tag has been significantly reduced due to the absence of attributes prescribed in the style in the record.
    • You can change, add your own attributes in the code and the changes will be saved.
    • You can put comments and other code between hot spots.
    • The ability to edit and save hotspots created by a non-plugin. For example, transition arrows between scenes. But saving only from the current scene. When switching to another scene, the changes will be reset.
    • At startup, the plugin panel is partially expanded.
    • Added a button that temporarily disables hotspot actions (onover, onout, onclick, ondown, onup,onhover). The actions prescribed for these events are not performed, which allows you to work safely with the hotspot (for example, when clicked, it won't send you to another scene).
    • Minor changes and additions.

Details here add hotspot

• Now hot spots are saved directly in the main xml file. By default it is tour.xmlThe plugin is linked to the mail specified in the license when purchasing krpano. You can not use the plugin in krpano with a different license.It is possible to create a backup copy of the file when saving tour.xml with the date and time in the name of this file (tour.xml - backup-2021.11.26-0.12.44.xml).Hot spots are registered inside the scenes and they are local with the meaning keep=false.The recording of the hotspots tag has been significantly reduced due to the absence of attributes prescribed in the style in the record.You can change, add your own attributes in the code and the changes will be saved.You can put comments and other code between hot spots.The ability to edit and save hotspots created by a non-plugin. For example, transition arrows between scenes. But saving only from the current scene. When switching to another scene, the changes will be reset.At startup, the plugin panel is partially expanded.Added a button that temporarily disables hotspot actions (onover, onout, onclick, ondown, onup,onhover). The actions prescribed for these events are not performed, which allows you to work safely with the hotspot (for example, when clicked, it won't send you to another scene).Minor changes and additions.Details here add hotspot

thanks for anwser!!
    sorry I have another question here, how I update the add hotspot plugin version?

should I buy krpano again? or I need to send license email to where ?

• thanks for anwser!!
    sorry I have another question here, how I update the add hotspot plugin version?
    should I buy krpano again? or I need to send license email to where ?

No, you don't need to buy krpano!
    I don't need your license. Send me your e-mail address, which you indicated when buying krpano.
    It is important that you write or indicate the mail to which I sent the plugin!

• Hi Alex
    I have this question.
    In the documentation about:
    Assign hotspots to open URL links,
    the text says:
    " New window - open link in new window (Flash, HTML5).
    Here - open link in current window (only HTML5).
    In frame - to open a link in a frame (window in a window). Unfortunately, it does not work on IOS yet (only HTML5)."
    These parameters, about the inability to work on IOS are still like this?
    Or has that compatibility changed?

• Or has that compatibility changed?

Hello, I didn't change this code in recent updates. To implement opening in a window, the "openFrame" action is used, which is specified in the style_addhs.xml file. You can see it's open source. This code was before in the examples https://krpano.com/examples/
    I'm thinking of implementing this in a new way using iframe https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.iframe

• Thanks Alex for answering.
    It's not clear to me yet.
    I want to open a URL in frame,
    I know that it works fine in windows,
    but in IOS can I do something so that it works the same as in windows?

• Hi Alex
    I have a client asking me how to zoom in on a photo that is opened by a hotspot, on a tour where I used add_hotspots, on a windows 10 laptop that doesn't have a mouse. I never use a laptop, I got myself one to test and it's really not possible. I wonder if there is any possible solution? A few buttons + -
    that can be pressured or if you have already contemplated another solution.
    Thanks
    Ramiro

• I have a client asking me how to zoom in on a photo that is opened by a hotspot, on a tour where I used add_hotspots, on a windows 10 laptop that doesn't have a mouse. I never use a laptop, I got myself one to test and it's really not possible. I wonder if there is any possible solution? A few buttons + -
    that can be pressured or if you have already contemplated another solution.

Hi, you can use this code, just make your own + - buttons. A small update is already ready, I will include this code in it.

• Thanks Alex,

Ijust saw your reply. Magnificent. I must create my own buttons and add the url to the code you provide me. Where should I put this code, so that when I open any of the scenes that contain photos that are opened with add_hotspot in the virtual tour, they open showing these buttons.
    And how should I specify devices="?" so that it only opens on laptop?

Thanks for the future inclusion in the next update

• I already have it working and with very good performance.
    But the thumbnail that forms in the lower right corner is not shown,
    when the magnification level is high,
    I think something should be added to the code.
    I still can't get this to only show on laptops, will this be possible?

when the magnification level is high, I think something should be added to the code.

when the magnification level is high, I think something should be added to the code.

Hello, I replied in private.
    Regarding the definition of a laptop - I'm not sure that there is such an opportunity. https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#available-devices
    If anyone knows, please let me know

• Hi Alex
    Is there any way that I can open a photo from a layer,
    with the same functions as a hotspot through the plugin?
    I've tried but I can't

Hi
    https://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Add_Hotspot_en.html#photo

You can use the action of opening a photo even with the editor disabled. Set it to some action. The code:
    OpenPhotoSM(path, signature, height in %);

• path - full path to image location, e.g.: %SWFPATH%/photo/test.jpg
    • signature - image caption displayed above open photo.
    • height in % - the height of the window relative to the screen in percent (specify without the "%" icon). A photograph will open no larger than its true size!

Example:
    OpenPhotoSM(%SWFPATH%/photo/test.jpg, TEST, 50);

• Hello everyone, add hotspot update v1.92.

Basically, this is a correction of shortcomings and errors.

• When encrypting the tour.xml file, the tour did not work - fixed.
    • showtext.xml connection moved to style_addhs.xml file
    • Added enabled="false" in the style of the button to close the video, youtube, photo. Otherwise, invisible buttons reacted to the mouse.
    • Added "+" "-" buttons in the photo display for scaling. Button styles are written in style_addhs.xml
    • The actiontHS.xml file connection has been changed, otherwise the add-ons did not work. functions.
    • Fixed text size rounding in css.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!