• I am glad to help!

Made updates to add hotspot 1.7

• Changed plugin connection.
    • Upon completion of work and saving the project without a PIN code, editor files are not connected. When the tour starts, only those files are connected that are necessary for the created hotspots to work. This significantly increased productivity and reduced the start time of the tour.
    • The opened photos are zoomed in more smoothly. Drag and drop restrictions made. The photo caption appears at the top of the preview window.
      If the image is larger than the window, then the closing cross moves to the upper right corner of the window.
      If the image is larger than the viewing window, then its thumbnail appears in the lower right corner, on which the visible part of the image is indicated by a rectangle.
      The rectangle in the window with the thumbnail is interactive, moving it accordingly the image itself is shifted.
    • Changes to the save file, do not use this version in previous projects!
    • Example for downloading the plugin on the version of Krpano 1.2
  • I was wondering how can I specify a custom plugin location. Here is my use case:

• Main XML config file is stored in a database and loaded at run time via
      Code
      loadxml

and not via

Code
      xml

object attribute of the

Code
      embedpano

function.

• Then this XML config includes a few others XML config stored as static assets on the host.

When I add

Code
    <include url="add_hotspot/plugins_l/add_hotspot.xml" />

into my main XML config, that's not working showing errors for many files loading because of wrong URL. Because add_hotspot.xml file is encrypted, I am not able to change urls and paths inside it.

Is there a way to bypass this issue via global variable for example or any other way?
    Ideally it would be nice the save_hotspot.xml file to be stored in database as well and then just tell the plugin that the save_htospot.xml content is already in the main XML config.

• Hi San

After advancing an extensive project with many interactions, what this wonderful plugin makes increasingly easy. I would like to contribute a little about some minimal inconveniences that I had to deal with.
    A little time would be gained, if we didn't have to click on the dialog box to enter the pin. That we only had to type the pin when we opened the dialog box.
    Something that did not happen in previous versions, is that when typing the pin a stranger happens showing a black image followed for an image of one of the hotspot, in my case a video hotspot. Then open the plugin.
    When the plugin opens from any scene, the tour returns to the first scene, which is a bit cumbersome when you have many scenes. Well, it forces us to look for the scene where we were.
    When you choose a hotspot image from the picture folder and click on open, the picture folder opens again, having to cancel it to continue.
    When a hotspot image is opened, it must be moved to access the changes of scale, alpha etc. If it does not move, no modification is made.
    Keep your good work
    Ramiro

Edited once, last by ramirox3 (November 24, 2019 at 6:22 PM).

• Hi, ramirox3, i'm glad that the plugin is useful!

A little time would be gained, if we didn't have to click on the dialog box to enter the pin. That we only had to type the pin when we opened the dialog box.

Why do you enter the pin code several times?
    It is assumed that the PIN code is entered once before the start of the project and is deleted at the end.

Something that did not happen in previous versions, is that when typing the pin a stranger happens showing a black image followed for an image of one of the hotspot, in my case a video hotspot. Then open the plugin.
    When the plugin opens from any scene, the tour returns to the first scene, which is a bit cumbersome when you have many scenes. Well, it forces us to look for the scene where we were.

When you enter the pin code, a reboot occurs to connect the xml editor files.
    When the PIN code is entered, the tour starts as usual, but with a delay at the start.

When you choose a hotspot image from the picture folder and click on open, the picture folder opens again, having to cancel it to continue.

I will try to fix it

When a hotspot image is opened, it must be moved to access the changes of scale, alpha etc. If it does not move, no modification is made.

By clicking on a hotspot we activate it, a red dot appears in the hotspot binding node, the plugin understands that we need to work on it. Otherwise, how do we determine which hotspot changes should apply to.

The plugin is divided into two parts.
    1. Manages created hotspots.
    2. Creates and edits them.
    The part with the editor has many layers and affects the start time of the tour. Therefore, I did the editor shutdown upon completion, then the tour starts much faster.
    It may be easier to just enable / disable it in the xml file.
    Now I am making it possible to install the plugin anywhere, as philippeK requested.

Sorry for the translation

• Thanks for your answer. I am very comfortable with the work that this plugin does by making the job much easier.
    My requirements aim to make it even more fluid.

Why do you enter the pin code several times?

every time I update the project to look at the changes.
    Every time I open the project. In both cases I have to type the pin.

When you enter the pin code, a reboot occurs to connect the xml editor files.
    When the PIN code is entered, the tour starts as usual, but with a delay at the start.

in previous versions when typing the pin in a specific scene, the plugin opened in that scene. In the last version when it opens it returns us to the first scene, I don't see the reason for that.

On the other hand, would it be possible to implement a button that hides all hotspots?
    Thank you very much for your good work.
    Ramiro

• every time I update the project to look at the changes.

For verification, it is easier to delete the pin code in the save_hotspot.xml pin_cod_addhs_sm file and restart the browser. Then insert again. With set deeplinking = "true" it will start from the same scene in which it reboots

in previous versions when typing the pin in a specific scene, the plugin opened in that scene. In the last version when it opens it returns us to the first scene, I don't see the reason for that.

In previous versions, the editor did not turn off. Now when you turn off the editor, the tour starts many times faster!

I have already fixed the second window opening when choosing an image, fixed some errors and shortcomings, there will soon be a version with changes.

• Updated plugin to version 1.72

• Ability to choose a plugin placement.
    • Fixed bug with displaying text when hovering on a hotspot video.
    • Fixed re-appearance of Explorer window when selecting icon.
    • The "alpha" attribute has been added to the copy / paste panel.
    • Ability to use the video launch code. You can configure the launch for any action of your choice.
    • Ability to use image opening code. You can use the code for any action of your choice.
    • Correction of minor bugs.
    • Changes to save_hotspot.xml, do not use with older versions!

Example with the latest version here , use your key file.

it would be possible that a project made at the beginning of 2019 could be updated to enjoy the new feature of enlarging the photos with the mouse scroll

I think this is not the main reason, I try to improve the plugin in every update *smile*

• Updated plugin to version 1.73

• Added "joystick" tool for positioning hotspot. YouTube example . Try to test the joystick in the example
    • Added show / hide button for all hotspots.
    • Added hotspot "distortion on / off button".
    • Button for opening help information on actions and functions (krpano website window).
    • Button for opening help information on hotspot attributes (krpano site window).
    • The list of hotspots includes all hotspots, including those not created by the plugin. Hovering over a name in the list shows a hot spot in the scene.
    • The restriction of the movement of the hot spot using the button is removed when ath = 180 or -180 degrees.
    • Action HideShowHotspot (); - "show / hide all hotspots" install it on any button or other action.
    • Action flyoutSM (); - "hotspot departure". YouTube example
    • Fixed bugs in the color settings code.
    • Minor changes to the design of the toolbar.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!