• I'm trying to open a video through a hotspot, everything works fine except it throws this error:
    ERROR: plugin [poster_add_video_adhs] - loading of './add_hotspot/video/0' failed !
    However, it opens it, but with the lower window showing the error. If I close the video and reopen it. This time the error is not displayed.
    the hotspot code is:

<hotspot name="hotspot_5" style="link_hs_sm" type="image" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/add_hotspot/picture/zoomicon.png" zorder="5"
    ath="-95.7303" atv="0.1882" width="100" height="prop" scale="0.507" edge="center"
    install_onclick="7" title="hotspot_5" scene_EL="scene_mesa1" info_Ah="fach.mp4" fov_EL="82" enabled2="true" visible2="true" drag_hs="true"
    volume_adhs="0.5" poster_Ah="" loop="true" video_h="80"
    onclick="videoplayer_open(fach.mp4);"
    onhover="showtext(Ver video,STYLE1_LinkSM)"
    ondown="drag_LinkSM()"
    />
    What am I doing wrong? I have done this many times, but this error is the first time that it happens to me

Edited once, last by ramirox3 (August 5, 2020 at 12:33 AM).

• Hi! I just tried a little polyhotspot for a start.
    After implementing the hotspot I removed the pincode from the save_hotspot.xml and restarted the tour:

• plugin/editor is not shown anymore => OK
    • the hotspot is shown => OK
    • I linked the hotspot to an image, but the link is not working anymore => NOT OK

the console shows the following error: "Unknown action: openphotosm"

Any idea, why the error occurs? Thanks in advance!

If I re-enter the pincode, it works fine (but shows the editor, too, of course...)

• I did the exercise of deleting the pin, and the same thing happened to me that happens to Phantor79. And it also reproduces the same problem that initially happened to me, which was corrected by changing the name of the action that originated it

• I did the exercise of deleting the pin, and the same thing happened to me that happens to Phantor79. And it also reproduces the same problem that initially happened to me, which was corrected by changing the name of the action that originated it

I found the action

OpenPhotoSM(%SWFPATH%/add_hotspot/photo/nature1.jpg, Природа, 50);

in the "Commonly Used Actions" tab - and it works fine if the editor is active...

• Yes, for polygonal hotspots, this action does not work when saving, you need to include the file
    <include url="add_hotspot/plugins_l/plugin_a/photo.xml"/>

In the next update I will do this in enabling for polygonal hotspots

Please note that if you manually add code to a file save_hotspot.xml, then they will not be saved in the next resave

• Ok, so I guess the action is implemented in the photo.xml, thx! *thumbup*
    (and because all of them are loaded when using the editor it's working which fails if the editor is turned off?)

----------------------

Concerning my own code: I'd prefer to create an own file or even add it to my tour.xml.
    For some reason it seems I cannot address the hotspots created via your plugin.
    Therefore I added the action in the save_hotspot.xml.

In another post I found a message from you stating that the hotspots are defined globally, so I assumed I can address them directy.
    But this didn't work so far (?).

• You can use the plugin as an auxiliary tool for creating hotspots. You can open a window with the parameters of the created hotspot and use them for your local hotspot.
    photo.xml it is enabled when a hotspot of the "image" type should open a photo. I didn't use this function for polygonal hotspots, but it seems to need to be added.

Now you can connect it yourself photo.xml and you will open photos when you click on the polygon hotspot

You can add your actions in any xml file that is loaded, for example , tour.xml

Yes, points are global, you can access them, but they are disabled if they don't match the current scene

• In my case, I have not used polygonal hotspot. but when deleting the pin the tour behaves erratically. hotspots that should open photos do not open them. And the problem that I initially consulted and that was solved by renaming the action "calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll1" appears again. You can check it with the file I sent you.
    Please guide me what to do in my case

• yes, I already downloaded it and saw it. It works perfect. I want to know what you did to correct the problem. What files did you modify? To be able to do it in my project I have it very advanced. Thanks again

• I need help. How can I look at the attributes window of a hotspot. I do not remember if there is a combination of letters, in the instructions it says that it is selected from the drop-down list and clicked on it to appear, but it does not work for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!