• Hi
    When we open a video by clicking on the assigned hotspot, I can add in the code: switch (autorotate.enabled); and activate the blur plugin. I can still give it the parameters to restore when closing the video. If I close the video, from the X to close, the autorotation and the blur plugin are reset. So far so good.
    But if I have enabled the option to close the video by clicking anywhere in the window, in that case, neither the autorotation nor the blur plugin blur are reset. How can I activate that possibility?

• you mean this?
    <layer name= "close"
    url="closex.png"
    parent="popup"
    align="righttop"
    edge="center" X="330" y="122"
    scale="0.5"
    zorder="99"
    alpha="0.25"
    visible="true"
    onover="tween(alpha,1)"
    onout="tween(alpha,0.25)"
    ondown="tween(alpha,1)',
    onup='tween(alpha,0.25)"
    onclick="popup_close()"
    />
    some thing happens with the photos

• to see if I can make myself understood.
    I am using the option to open a photo, which I can enlarge with the mouse wheel.
    And I choose the option to close when clicking anywhere.
    To the code I have in: save_hotspot.xml in onclick I add: switch (autorotate.enabled); tween (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 30.0);
    Being that way:
    <hotspot name = "hotspot_1" style = "link_hs_sm" type = "image" keep = "true" url = "% SWFPATH% / add_hotspot / picture / image_hotspot1.png" zorder = "5"
    ath = "9.6405" atv = "- 16.7448" width = "100" height = "prop" scale = "0.3916" edge = "center"
    install_onclick = "6;" scene_EL = "scene_eg" info_Ah = "_ AVF4898.
    jpg "fov_EL =" 81 "enabled2 =" true "visible2 =" true "drag_hs =" true "tit_phot =" 0 "phot_h =" 80 "
    onclick = "open_photo_add_hs (% SWFPATH% / add_hotspot / photo / _AVF4898.jpg); switch (autorotate.enabled); tween (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 30.0);"
    onhover = "showtext (See Work, STYLE1_LinkSM)"
    ondown = "drag_LinkSM ()"
    />
    and in: style_addhs.xml in Layer close6_photo
    add onclick: switch (autorotate.enabled); tween (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 00.0); tween (alpha, 0);

being that way:
    <layer name = "close6_photo" keep = "true" align = "righttop" x = "25" y = "22" url = "picture / close.png" zorder = "51"
    width = "25" height = "prop" alpha = "0" edge = "center" visible = "true" bgcapture = "true" handcursor = "true"
    onover = "tween (width, 25,0.2);" onout = "tween (width, 20,0.2);" onclick = "delayedcall (0.3, close_photo_add_hs ();); switch (autorotate.enabled); tween
    (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 00.0); tween (alpha, 0); set (enabled, false);" />

Everything works as it should if I close the photo of the X in the upper right corner of the photo.
    But if I close it by clicking anywhere in the window, it doesn't restore autorotation and it doesn't remove the blur plugin.
    I would like that just closing anywhere in the image would restore everything

• Update. add hotspot v 1.77

• Fixed bugs in scene list creation (did not open in Panotur).
    • Fixed opening photo (there was a mismatch with the gallery plugin).
    • To open the list of actions in Panotur, you need to write the path like this: save_hotspot.xml - action_list="'indexdata/add_hotspot/plugins_l/actionSM.html'" .
    • Video hotspot was not saved with disabled distortion (fixed).
    • There were inconsistencies with the creation of the patch in PTgui (fixed).
    • Actions for opening videos, photos, YouTube in polygonal hotspots were not saved (fixed).
    • A new krpano sound plugin is included in style_addhs.xml. The action list has code examples for using it.
    • In VR mode, videos and images open as hotspots.
  • Hi! I'm new to krpano and the add_hotspot plugin. I've been able to add some polygon hotspots without any problem but then I tried adding a video hotspot and got this error: style not found: vid_hs_addhs
    Here is my hotspot code:

<hotspot name="hotspot_5" style="vid_hs_addhs" type="image" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js" distorted="true" alpha="1.0" zorder="5" ath="10.4775" atv="4.482" width="182.28" height="101" rx="5.34" ry="-8.92" rz="0.05" edge="rightbottom" videourl="%SWFPATH%/add_hotspot/video/smartswm-1280x720.mp4" posterurl="%SWFPATH%/add_hotspot/video/smartswm-1280x720-poster.jpg" pausedonstart="true" loop="false" playbackrate="1" onvideoplay="set(play_vh,true);" autopause="true" autoresume="false" install_onclick="11" info_Ah="smartswm.mp4" scene_EL="scene_smartswm_outer" drag_hs="true" fov_EL="30.98" play_vh="true" enabled2="true" visible2="true" Vsound3D="true" volume_max="0.5" range_sound="90" onclick="togglepause(); if(hotspot[sound_hs_addhs], delete_sound_hs_addhs(); ); if(ispaused,set(play_vh,true);,set(play_vh,false); );" ondown="drag_LinkSM()" />

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thank you for your help!

• Hi! I'm new to krpano and the add_hotspot plugin. I've been able to add some polygon hotspots without any problem but then I tried adding a video hotspot and got this error: style not found: vid_hs_addhs
    Here is my hotspot code:

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thank you for your help!

What version of the plugin are you using? Can you send the archive with the tour?

• Hi San7,
    thx for keeping the plugin up2date and for adding new features.

Question: does the "In Frame" function (iframe_add_hotspot) support resizing/adjusting window widht/height?

• Hello San7
    I wonder if it is possible that when opening a photo via a hotspot, the possibility of reducing the image (zoom -) is limited. That is to say that when we reverse the mouse wheel it can only be reduced to the size with which it starts when it is opened

• Thanks
    I assume it would be a variant of the Photo.xml file. It could be that it is available as a download alternative and whoever needs it can replace it. or from the plugin interface you can choose or not, that possibility. I really don't see a need to reduce the image to those minimal reduction levels.
    Another thing that I observed working with this function is that when we enlarge the image to a size larger than the screen, a closing X appears on the desktop in the upper right part. very useful to avoid having to reduce if you want to close at that time. That closing X does not appear on mobile devices,
    at least on the phone and tablet I'm using

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!