• Hi
    When we open a video by clicking on the assigned hotspot, I can add in the code: switch (autorotate.enabled); and activate the blur plugin. I can still give it the parameters to restore when closing the video. If I close the video, from the X to close, the autorotation and the blur plugin are reset. So far so good.
    But if I have enabled the option to close the video by clicking anywhere in the window, in that case, neither the autorotation nor the blur plugin blur are reset. How can I activate that possibility?

• you mean this?
    <layer name= "close"
    url="closex.png"
    parent="popup"
    align="righttop"
    edge="center" X="330" y="122"
    scale="0.5"
    zorder="99"
    alpha="0.25"
    visible="true"
    onover="tween(alpha,1)"
    onout="tween(alpha,0.25)"
    ondown="tween(alpha,1)',
    onup='tween(alpha,0.25)"
    onclick="popup_close()"
    />
    some thing happens with the photos

• to see if I can make myself understood.
    I am using the option to open a photo, which I can enlarge with the mouse wheel.
    And I choose the option to close when clicking anywhere.
    To the code I have in: save_hotspot.xml in onclick I add: switch (autorotate.enabled); tween (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 30.0);
    Being that way:
    <hotspot name = "hotspot_1" style = "link_hs_sm" type = "image" keep = "true" url = "% SWFPATH% / add_hotspot / picture / image_hotspot1.png" zorder = "5"
    ath = "9.6405" atv = "- 16.7448" width = "100" height = "prop" scale = "0.3916" edge = "center"
    install_onclick = "6;" scene_EL = "scene_eg" info_Ah = "_ AVF4898.
    jpg "fov_EL =" 81 "enabled2 =" true "visible2 =" true "drag_hs =" true "tit_phot =" 0 "phot_h =" 80 "
    onclick = "open_photo_add_hs (% SWFPATH% / add_hotspot / photo / _AVF4898.jpg); switch (autorotate.enabled); tween (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 30.0);"
    onhover = "showtext (See Work, STYLE1_LinkSM)"
    ondown = "drag_LinkSM ()"
    />
    and in: style_addhs.xml in Layer close6_photo
    add onclick: switch (autorotate.enabled); tween (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 00.0); tween (alpha, 0);

being that way:
    <layer name = "close6_photo" keep = "true" align = "righttop" x = "25" y = "22" url = "picture / close.png" zorder = "51"
    width = "25" height = "prop" alpha = "0" edge = "center" visible = "true" bgcapture = "true" handcursor = "true"
    onover = "tween (width, 25,0.2);" onout = "tween (width, 20,0.2);" onclick = "delayedcall (0.3, close_photo_add_hs ();); switch (autorotate.enabled); tween
    (plugin [pp_blur] .range, 00.0); tween (alpha, 0); set (enabled, false);" />

Everything works as it should if I close the photo of the X in the upper right corner of the photo.
    But if I close it by clicking anywhere in the window, it doesn't restore autorotation and it doesn't remove the blur plugin.
    I would like that just closing anywhere in the image would restore everything

• Update. add hotspot v 1.77

• Fixed bugs in scene list creation (did not open in Panotur).
    • Fixed opening photo (there was a mismatch with the gallery plugin).
    • To open the list of actions in Panotur, you need to write the path like this: save_hotspot.xml - action_list="'indexdata/add_hotspot/plugins_l/actionSM.html'" .
    • Video hotspot was not saved with disabled distortion (fixed).
    • There were inconsistencies with the creation of the patch in PTgui (fixed).
    • Actions for opening videos, photos, YouTube in polygonal hotspots were not saved (fixed).
    • A new krpano sound plugin is included in style_addhs.xml. The action list has code examples for using it.
    • In VR mode, videos and images open as hotspots.
  • Hi! I'm new to krpano and the add_hotspot plugin. I've been able to add some polygon hotspots without any problem but then I tried adding a video hotspot and got this error: style not found: vid_hs_addhs
    Here is my hotspot code:

<hotspot name="hotspot_5" style="vid_hs_addhs" type="image" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js" distorted="true" alpha="1.0" zorder="5" ath="10.4775" atv="4.482" width="182.28" height="101" rx="5.34" ry="-8.92" rz="0.05" edge="rightbottom" videourl="%SWFPATH%/add_hotspot/video/smartswm-1280x720.mp4" posterurl="%SWFPATH%/add_hotspot/video/smartswm-1280x720-poster.jpg" pausedonstart="true" loop="false" playbackrate="1" onvideoplay="set(play_vh,true);" autopause="true" autoresume="false" install_onclick="11" info_Ah="smartswm.mp4" scene_EL="scene_smartswm_outer" drag_hs="true" fov_EL="30.98" play_vh="true" enabled2="true" visible2="true" Vsound3D="true" volume_max="0.5" range_sound="90" onclick="togglepause(); if(hotspot[sound_hs_addhs], delete_sound_hs_addhs(); ); if(ispaused,set(play_vh,true);,set(play_vh,false); );" ondown="drag_LinkSM()" />

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thank you for your help!

• Hi! I'm new to krpano and the add_hotspot plugin. I've been able to add some polygon hotspots without any problem but then I tried adding a video hotspot and got this error: style not found: vid_hs_addhs
    Here is my hotspot code:

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thank you for your help!

What version of the plugin are you using? Can you send the archive with the tour?

• Hi San7,
    thx for keeping the plugin up2date and for adding new features.

Question: does the "In Frame" function (iframe_add_hotspot) support resizing/adjusting window widht/height?

• Hello San7
    I wonder if it is possible that when opening a photo via a hotspot, the possibility of reducing the image (zoom -) is limited. That is to say that when we reverse the mouse wheel it can only be reduced to the size with which it starts when it is opened

• Hello San7
    I wonder if it is possible that when opening a photo via a hotspot, the possibility of reducing the image (zoom -) is limited. That is to say that when we reverse the mouse wheel it can only be reduced to the size with which it starts when it is opened

Hi, Yes, it's possible, but I'm not sure that most people need this feature

• Thanks
    I assume it would be a variant of the Photo.xml file. It could be that it is available as a download alternative and whoever needs it can replace it. or from the plugin interface you can choose or not, that possibility. I really don't see a need to reduce the image to those minimal reduction levels.
    Another thing that I observed working with this function is that when we enlarge the image to a size larger than the screen, a closing X appears on the desktop in the upper right part. very useful to avoid having to reduce if you want to close at that time. That closing X does not appear on mobile devices,
    at least on the phone and tablet I'm using

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!