Gyroscope v2 plugin and partial panoramas

• Hello,

I've tested Gyro2 with partial panoramas and it seems there are some strange behaviors, see below. Tested on iOS 11.4 Safari with an iPhone 6S.

For instance I've a partial panorama with this view tag and the gyroscope is enabled only after the onavailable event check action which is done after a 1 second delay, see below my settings :

1. If I deactivate the gyroscope and activate it again, with the switch() action, on the same partial scene, the partial limits are lost and I can see the black part of the sphere.
    2. If I deactivate the camroll on the "onnewpano" event when the new scene is a partial one, to avoid the display of black parts in corners, I've noticed that the gyroscope can be freezed. It happens frequently.
    3. If the partial scene is the first one of the tour the partial limits are not respected and I can see the black parts of the sphere when the gyroscope is activated.
    4. Navigating to a new scene resolve all issues but not the freeze of the gyroscope. In this case only a switch of the enabled property is working.

Thanks for the check.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!