Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

tillkrueger

Anfänger

• »tillkrueger« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Digital Media Producer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 22:09

(solved) krpanotools not working on my iMac5K, macOS 10.13.5

after a few days of unsuccessfully trying to find the culprit (with Piotr, in support, who has been very patient and helpful, so far), I will have to take this to the esteemed community...

I have an issue that has been mentioned by other users before, but none of the offered solutions have worked for me.

until today, when I dropped a JPG panorama onto the CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app, I would get the following output:

Last login: Fri Jul 6 14:06:09 on ttys000
iMac5K-Till:~ till$ '/private/var/folders/02/y0704rzn7x12_ff2zv7024hh0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/98AE9F08-9DB6-4A28-B6EA-0156B31025FC/d/CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app/../krpanotools' makepano '/private/var/folders/02/y0704rzn7x12_ff2zv7024hh0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/98AE9F08-9DB6-4A28-B6EA-0156B31025FC/d/CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app/../templates/cms4vr_vtour_vr.config' '/Volumes/18TB-RAID5 1/Production/Projects/Panono/_Render/2017-02-02 First Tests in Surberg/2017-02-02 Friedhofsmauer - 01.jpg'
-bash: /private/var/folders/02/y0704rzn7x12_ff2zv7024hh0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/98AE9F08-9DB6-4A28-B6EA-0156B31025FC/d/CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app/../krpanotools: No such file or directory

after sifting through some of the Forum threads that Piotr linked to for me, I followed one user's instructions and executed: sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine path/to/your/krpano/folder

after doing that, the output changed to:

Last login: Fri Jul 6 20:30:25 on ttys001
iMac5K-Till:~ till$ '/Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app/../krpanotools' makepano '/Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app/../templates/cms4vr_vtour_vr.config' '/Volumes/18TB-RAID5 1/Production/Projects/Panono/_Render/2017-02-02 First Tests in Surberg/2017-02-02 Friedhofsmauer - 01.jpg'
ERROR: including config file "basicsettings.config" failed

ERROR: including config file "basicsettings.config" failed

ERROR: loading config "/Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app/../templates/cms4vr_vtour_vr.config" failed!

so, I am dead in the water and wondering what to do...anyone have any ideas about what could be causing my issues, and what to try next?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tillkrueger« (9. Juli 2018, 20:18)

Beruf: krpano developer : virtual tours

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 22:48

I must add that no droplets work (MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet or MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet) and this is a really serious problem. We hope that somebody wiser will tell us how to solve this problem.

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 23:15

does /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/templates/cms4vr_vtour_vr.config exist ?
and your droplets are in /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/ ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »indexofrefraction« (7. Juli 2018, 09:20)

tillkrueger

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 09:24

oops, sorry, I thought I would get notifications when there are replies, so I missed these until just now!

"does /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/templates/cms4vr_vtour_vr.config exist ?"

yes, it does.

"and your droplets are in /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/ ?"

yes, they are.

very strange, the whole thing.

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 14:01

hm yes, that sounds very odd...

maybe some permissions problem?

can you post the terminal output of :
ls -la /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16
and
ls -la /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/templates

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »indexofrefraction« (9. Juli 2018, 19:47)

tillkrueger

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 14:04

thanks for trying to help, ior!

here is the output:

"iMac5K-Till:~ till$ ls -a /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16
. CMS4VR MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet.app MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) Droplet.app krpano Testing Server.app templates
.. Convert SPHERE CUBE Droplet.app MAKE PANO (NORMAL) Droplet.app docu krpano Tools.app viewer
.DS_Store ENCRYPT XML Droplet.app MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) Droplet.app documentation.html krpanotools
CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app MAKE PANO (FLAT) Droplet.app MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) Droplet.app examples.html license.txt
iMac5K-Till:~ till$ ls -a /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/templates
. .. cms4vr_skin.skin cms4vr_vtour_vr.config xml"

tillkrueger

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 17:42

what do the permissions need to be set to (like 677 or 777), and on which files/folders?

still dead in the water.

tillkrueger

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 18:01

is there anyone in the development team of krpanotools who is knowledgeable about using their tool on macOS?

Piotr, at CMS4VR, also suggested that it might be a permissions problem, but what in the terminal output suggests that?

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 19:47

i think you replaced your template folder with the cms4vr templates folder
instead of merging the cms4vr templates into your regular templates folder

templates/basicsettings.config is missing for example
so you get: ERROR: including config file "basicsettings.config" failed
piotr should know

ps. to see the permissions sorry use ls -la (i missed the l)
commands updated in post above

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »indexofrefraction« (9. Juli 2018, 19:57)

tillkrueger

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 20:17

indexofrefraction, you hit the nail on the head!

I feel so silly for having made a mistake like this, but of course you are right...that is exactly what I must have done in the process of moving all my tools onto my desktop...I created a folder for krpanotools and also wanted to generate some CMS4VR tours locally from there (as my shared hosting account doesn't allow CMS4VR to generate the 360 panos on the server)...and in the process I must have moved and replaced the templates folder with that of CMS4VR.

and you caught that...my hat goes off to you...thank you!