You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 7:45pm

what is the first function loading ?

Hi,

What function occurs first beetween this :

Source code

addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, startup_plugin);

and this

Source code

krpano.addPluginEventListener(this, krpano_as3_interface.PLUGINEVENT_REGISTER, registerEvent);
?

I would like to know if, in the startup_plugin function, I can to access the name of my plugin, or if I have to wait for the registerEvent

I don't know if my question is clear ...

Thanks !
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 7:58pm

Hi, of course your question is clear

1. first the ADDED_TO_STAGE event,
2. then in this event - register the PLUGINEVENT_REGISTER listener,
3. and then after this event has happend - you have the name/object and full access
4. (and don't forget to clean up everything in the REMOVED_FROM_STAGE event)

have a look at the examples sources of the plugins (*.as files in "plugins-sources/flex-sdk-mxmlc/")

all plugins work in the same way:

ADDED_TO_STAGE => PLUGINEVENT_REGISTER => using it -> REMOVED_FROM_STAGE

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 8:11pm

Thanks ...

I've just discover the /flex-sdk-mxmlc/ directory ...

Because I use flash, I haven't thought that this directory could have other sources !
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).