Getting the name of the Current Scene via AS3??

• Hi Klaus and Co,

Is there any way to pull the Scene name for the pano being displayed via the AS3 Interface? Just looking for a simpler way to identify and reference each panorama in a group of different types of panos (cyl, sphere, cube, multi-res, etc...)

Although I can get the data on each scene via scene[index], I can't seem to find the method to determine which scene is currently being shown.

Thanks for your help.

Lee

--

Lee Evans
    levans@cleartours.com
    http://cleartours.com/portfolio

• II'm bumping this thread because I've hit a similar problem.
    I'm trying to get the name or id of a scene via AS3. I'm doing it like Klaus mentioned, setting a variable like:

Code
    <scene name="scene30" onstart="set(sname,s30)">

This works ok, but how can tell my plugin that another scene was loaded? I can only get the name of the first scene, if I move between scenes, the AS3 is not picking up the new names.

––––•(-• zyON •-)•––––

• SOLVED.

Ok, I've found that setting up the onloadcomplete event in AS3 I can read the variable again when another scene is loaded.

II'm bumping this thread because I've hit a similar problem.
    I'm trying to get the name or id of a scene via AS3. I'm doing it like Klaus mentioned, setting a variable like:

Code
    <scene name="scene30" onstart="set(sname,s30)">

This works ok, but how can tell my plugin that another scene was loaded? I can only get the name of the first scene, if I move between scenes, the AS3 is not picking up the new names.

––––•(-• zyON •-)•––––

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!